• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is this a duplicate account?

Interfering in the job we moderators do around here. And to be honest it isn't anything to laugh at!
but why nobody care about me :D i just say he help me alot :D

hes unbanned and i will warn him .......
also he sorry for what he had done :|

• Sad
Reactions: Mr. Leech Slayer
Why do you overrule your moderators all the time @Babak ? Why are we even here when you do all the judgments yourself making us look like fools when you constantly change back the decisions made by us...? What is the point in doing this..??

• Love
Reactions: Babak and Medw1311
Why do you overrule your moderators all the time @Babak ? Why are we even here when you do all the judgments yourself making us look like fools when you constantly change back the decisions made by us...? What is the point in doing this..??
sometimes i must becuz he can be usefull for this forum
i know and im sure he create duplicate account but i gave him last warning
you guys ban many members but i unbanned only 4 member :D

Not happy with this and will have to take time to decide if I still want to be a Moderator or not.

Not happy with this and will have to take time to decide if I still want to be a Moderator or not.
dont say that please :(
he have alot of resource and he can update php script section :(
told u guys this is last warning i will kick him ass if he do it again :D

I totally agree. There is no point in doing all this job for free when we are overruled all the time.
To be quite honest I see this as disrespect towards the moderators.

To some extent I can see both sides here. @Babak doesn't want to loose what he considers a good uploader, as good uploaders provide hard to get items for the members and therefore help to generate income. Personally I'm not sure how good he is, but that is not relevant.

However, no matter how much a person is offering/providing, it does not give them free reign to ignore the rules - they apply to everyone and it seems to me that @White Devil just does as he wants, or at least has in the past.

Moderators are here to do a job and if regularly overruled will feel frustrated and undervalued. In this particular case everything was done correctly with this post being made prior to any action being taken. Everybody had a chance to input, including @Babak

As the ban has been overturned, I guess it will need to stay. However, if there is even the smallest infringement I would expect a permanent ban to be implemented immediately by @Babak

Also, although this doesn't affect me directly, my personal view is that it would be good if @Babak apologised to the moderators concerned. Otherwise Babiato is going to start loosing good and valuable moderators.

TassieNZ :)

im-sorry.jpg

My last comments, then I'll shut up on the topic!

I know that several moderators are extremely pissed off over this situation and are seriously considering leaving. Can I personally ask you to reconsider? Hopefully @Babak now sees how serious this is and there will be no repeats? Please give Babiato one more chance!

@Babak - no matter how you look at it, good moderators are worth way more than one member who offers items, regardless of how many! Bad moderators are "a dime per 100" but good ones are rare and valuable. You need to look after them at all costs, for the benefit of Babiato. Especially as Babiato is becoming larger by the day.

I hope everyone takes my posts on this topic with the good intentions they were meant!

Thanks for your words @TassieNZ I wasn't really looking for an apology, much less one in the form of a meme!!!

"Extremely pissed off" is somewhat of an understatement about how I feel right now.

I know that several moderators are extremely pissed off over this situation and are seriously considering leaving. Can I personally ask you to reconsider? Hopefully @Babak now sees how serious this is and there will be no repeats? Please give Babiato one more chance!

@Babak - no matter how you look at it, good moderators are worth way more than one member who offers items, regardless of how many! Bad moderators are "a dime per 100" but good ones are rare and valuable. You need to look after them at all costs, for the benefit of Babiato. Especially as Babiato is becoming larger by the day.

I hope everyone takes my posts on this topic with the good intentions they were meant!

Well said m8, well said.

Thanks for your words @TassieNZ I wasn't really looking for an apology, much less one in the form of a meme!!!

"Extremely pissed off" is somewhat of an understatement about how I feel right now.
Doesn't feel like a heartfelt apology, that's for sure. And I am afraid this isn't the last time we have seen overruling like this around here.

Reactions: Babak and TassieNZ
Doesn't feel like a heartfelt apology, that's for sure. And I am afraid this isn't the last time we have seen overruling like this around here.
Different people approach things in different ways. That was an apology from @Babak even if you weren't sure it was!!!

Hopefully, just hopefully, my comments are not just for nothing and it WILL be the last time!

The moderators forum is for DISCUSSION, so with luck things will be discussed prior to any decisions being overruled!

I'm hoping we can put this all behind us now and hope there is no repeat.

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock