• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is the topic of "Anime Sites" avoided?

asta.fx

Mar 4, 2021
I'm no webmaster and i wouldn't pretend to be one either ... however I have looking for resourse on the how-to get a anime website up and running and out of the grips of DCMA but everywhere i look i seem to meet a brick wall without a sledgehammer .... i came across a few people on this fourm and other forums asking for guidance on how to create and host a anime site but all the those request was either ignored, not given much attention or a potential scam waiting to happen. Is the topic of Anime Sites avoided fam?

I don't think so but I don't think that already owners of those sites will gladly share their knowledge. Most think of "many sites less market"

I don't think so but I don't think that already owners of those sites will gladly share their knowledge. Most think of "many sites less market"

True indeed ... less competiton to deal with but isn't there any resources out there to give a clue or maybe a lead in the right direction to figure out the rest for yourself

Basically you need an dmca ignoring hosting, a link hider/scrambler, one or more big storage services (mega, drive, dropbox) or just take the movies out of the www (where you can find them)
Link scrambler is a must if you don't store the movies on your server so you can avoid closing of storage service because of DMCA
And getting DMCA ignoring servers with enough storage space is pretty costly and not worth it

I think @Mecky Clouds probably knows the most on this subject here but totally up to them if they want to divulge info :)

Basically you need an dmca ignoring hosting, a link hider/scrambler, one or more big storage services (mega, drive, dropbox) or just take the movies out of the www (where you can find them)
Link scrambler is a must if you don't store the movies on your server so you can avoid closing of storage service because of DMCA
And getting DMCA ignoring servers with enough storage space is pretty costly and not worth it

Brother that's the most useful information i have gotten ever and I'm gonna add it to my notes ... Thanks alot man! 🍻

Reactions: Mr G
I'm no webmaster and i wouldn't pretend to be one either ... however I have looking for resourse on the how-to get a anime website up and running and out of the grips of DCMA but everywhere i look i seem to meet a brick wall without a sledgehammer .... i came across a few people on this fourm and other forums asking for guidance on how to create and host a anime site but all the those request was either ignored, not given much attention or a potential scam waiting to happen. Is the topic of Anime Sites avoided fam?
First step would be getting an offshore server to host your website, one that ignores DCMA takedown requests. Most Russian ones would do.
After that, you could use Google Drive scripts to encrypt the videos and insert them into your website.

It's less about asking and more about trying. No one is willingly gonna share their secrets. I'm not in that industry but based on my time on babiato, the above recomendations might work if you try them with a few tweaks.

Good luck pal!

First step would be getting an offshore server to host your website, one that ignores DCMA takedown requests. Most Russian ones would do.
After that, you could use Google Drive scripts to encrypt the videos and insert them into your website.

It's less about asking and more about trying. No one is willingly gonna share their secrets. I'm not in that industry but based on my time on babiato, the above recomendations might work if you try them with a few tweaks.

Good luck pal!

Noted! brother .... I'm gonna check around in the Education section of babaito to learn more about scripts and how to encrypt. Thanks alot for your input 🤜🤛 ... I'm starting to piece the puzzle together! 🤓

• Love
Reactions: MrNoLimits
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock