• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform v1.3.2

No permission to download
So, a question to all those on this thread. Who would be interested in the Investorm Extended Version with the Extended Bundle (Includes 3 Modules & 4 Addons) all fully nulled and kept updated for $30.00 USD???

If there is interest we will look at adding this as a sales item.

TassieNZ :)

So, a question to all those on this thread. Who would be interested in the Investorm Extended Version with the Extended Bundle (Includes 3 Modules & 4 Addons) all fully nulled and kept updated for $30.00 USD???

I would really be interested this group buy but it seems it's not available codecanyon currently.

https://codecanyon.net/user/softnio/portfolio

They are now selling it via there own website, which includes only 6 month of updates, it's hard to trust an author who has just removed the item from codecanyon so he can charge for updates.

https://investorm.xyz/pricing.html

People choose to buy from codecanyon because they can get lifetime free updates.

I am interested too

Intrested

You didn't drop info about this Sale again? Have you Nulled it?

is this script still existing? after all the battles, i gave up. too many troubles for one script.

So I get it that you are a paid module and working. Right?

• Haha
Reactions: paulodybala

When is the sales starting??

Is it still valid?

Reactions: Akinsquare11

Hello sir, I am interested in this. Hope you start the sales thread soon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock