• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Introduction as a Web Developer

timoscript

Mar 9, 2023
"Hello! My name is tiMOScript, and I'm a web developer with a passion for creating dynamic and user-friendly websites. With half years of experience in the field, I have a strong background in front-end development, back-end programming, and database management.
I specialize in using modern web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript PHP, and frameworks Code Igniter to bring designs to life. I enjoy crafting intuitive and responsive interfaces that provide seamless user experiences across different devices and screen sizes.
In addition to my technical expertise, I have a keen eye for design and strive to ensure that every website I develop has an appealing visual aesthetic while maintaining optimal performance and security standards.
Continuous learning is important to me, and I stay up-to-date with the latest industry advancements and best practices. I am always excited to explore new tools and techniques to enhance my skill set and deliver innovative solutions.

Last edited:
Feel free to personalize this introduction by adding specific details about your education, previous work experience, or notable projects you've worked on.

I feel sorry for developers that can't even introduce themselves. Makes me think of their creativity skills.

This just proves my point.

Sorry for that i'm just covering/protecting myself against cyber criminals.
If the webpage is not yours then you're impersonating someone else so basically you're a cyber criminal.

And this is the most pathetic excuse I ever heard. Every single visit on any web address basically exposes you to cyber crime. Every single time your router is on you're a potential target for cyber criminals.

Let's do spread love and respect, share the best of our knowledge and all of our resources that we have.

Can't wait to see what you have to share. In the meantime come up with a better, self written introduction.

Thread trashed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock