• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Instantify - Best PWA & Google AMP & Facebook IA for WordPress

Instantify - PWA & Google AMP & Facebook IA for WordPress v7.6 Nulled

No permission to download
Maybe @Babak @TassieNZ @bytbt can null this version thanks 💋💋💋💋
Version 7.5 – 19 February, 2023

IMPROVED - Minor things in AMP
IMPROVED - Push notification sending, subscriber updates, and reporting

Attachments

• Instantify 7.5.zip
    8.8 MB · Views: 24
Reactions: bytbt and onemore
hello can you tell me how to get this plugin to be nulled, so when i update this plugin it doesn't have to wait for something to be nulled
Add these 3 lines to the top of daftplug-instantify.php, right below
Code:
<?php
and before
Code:
if (!defined('ABSPATH')) exit;

Lines to add:

Code:
add_action('plugins_loaded', function(){
    update_option( 'daftplug_instantify_purchase_code', 'purchase_code' );
});

Reactions: Vottam and onemore
Has anyone encountered the same situation as me after installing this plugin: although I have already clicked on "Allow Notifications", in the "Push Notifications Subscribers" section, registration information does not appear and after registration, When I return to the page, it shows the same registration notice as the original but has a "Allow Notifications" button.

Reactions: Angel2
Send your screenshot of your setting.
Attached Is The Screenshot Of Configuration That I Had Configured, But I Try And Try The Homepage Wordpress Theme, It Was Not Prompt For Installation.

Home Brother You Can Guide Me Please

Attachments

• IMG 28.png
    IMG 28.png
    47 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG 27.png
    IMG 27.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG 26.png
    IMG 26.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG 25.png
    IMG 25.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG 24.png
    IMG 24.png
    35 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG 23.png
    IMG 23.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG 22.png
    IMG 22.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG 21.png
    IMG 21.png
    52 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG 20.png
    IMG 20.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG 19.png
    IMG 19.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG 18.png
    IMG 18.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 68
Attached Is The Screenshot Of Configuration That I Had Configured, But I Try And Try The Homepage Wordpress Theme, It Was Not Prompt For Installation.

Home Brother You Can Guide Me Please
Select the installation banner types for your overlays. Try not to enable them all to avoid spamming users with the installation banners.

in my web setting, i just choose one.

Attachments

• inux2004.jpg
    inux2004.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 41
Select the installation banner types for your overlays. Try not to enable them all to avoid spamming users with the installation banners.

in my web setting, i just choose one.
Sir, Thanks For Your Reply, I Do Try But It Not Pop Up Add To Home Screen For Me To Install. And It Was My Main Objective

Respected Community
It's not working for me. Once installed, 1- upon saving nothing is saved and shows an error 2- Break the website. Need help.
Regards

Attachments

• ErrorSite.png
    ErrorSite.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 14
  • ErrorSaving.png
    ErrorSaving.png
    61 KB · Views: 14
Respected Community
It's not working for me. Once installed, 1- upon saving nothing is saved and shows an error 2- Break the website. Need help.
Regards
Well, may be that the Community can give you a solution. I can't because I'm only an individual, a physical person.

Good look with the spirits!

Reactions: indianloveindia
Hey guys, how to Disable, remove message when users open any page it's show: Page opened

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock