• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Instant Blog - Fast & Simple Blog Php Script

Here it is nulled!
Purchase code is: KyLI6ep0-GSOxvGlQD-5AgdjtwWZ-agOcEyED7-vbdBdsnfz
User: Admin
Password: prowebber

Don't forget to give the necessary permissions on the folders required for installation with 775 or 777 in> instantblog> storage (permission 777)
instantblog> bootstrap> cache (permission 777)

In my case I used 777, but it may be that your order is only 775 ok.

During the installation, fill in all the necessary fields of the .env file, such as database, your website url and application name. If you already have, fill in the application data such as facebook app id, twitter app id among others.

Do not forget to change username, email and password after activation ok.

Attachments

• instant-blog-2.2.zip
    19.1 MB · Views: 392
Here it is nulled!
Purchase code is: KyLI6ep0-GSOxvGlQD-5AgdjtwWZ-agOcEyED7-vbdBdsnfz
User: Admin
Password: prowebber

Don't forget to give the necessary permissions on the folders required for installation with 775 or 777 in> instantblog> storage (permission 777)
instantblog> bootstrap> cache (permission 777)

In my case I used 777, but it may be that your order is only 775 ok.

During the installation, fill in all the necessary fields of the .env file, such as database, your website url and application name. If you already have, fill in the application data such as facebook app id, twitter app id among others.

Do not forget to change username, email and password after activation ok.

thanks mate 👍

• Love
Reactions: vscoelho28
dude thanks for the upload. but i cant find the url for the install. can you help me? i uploaded all files on my ftp.

If you already have the previous version, save your .env file and the uploads folder in public_html

and just replace the other folders.

login and password will be the same as the data you entered when activating the previous version.

If it is a new installation use yourdomain.com/install to start the installation, then follow the steps I left in the previous description that has no error.

If you already have the previous version, save your .env file and the uploads folder in public_html

login and password will be the same as the data you entered when activating the previous version.

If it is a new installation use yourdomain.com/install to start the installation, then follow the steps I left in the previous description that has no error.

i got the :
Not Found

error.

There is no install folder in the downloaded file, nor an install.php

where is the file placed?

There is no install folder in the downloaded file, nor an install.php

where is the file placed?
hi
There is no install folder or install.php but there is installer folder just folow the instruction the instantblog should be at the same location of public_html after that you need to edit the index.php in the public_html folder
example:
/www/public_html
www/instantblog/

sir anyone plz guide me how can i install this script in my domain provide any info i am waitng

Can someone give me detailed instructions on how to install this source code? it says database error

Anyone..brother plz give some instruction , how to over come installation problem...i have been trying to install from 1 week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tighira
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock