• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Instant Blog - Fast & Simple Blog Php Script 3.1 (updated)

Instant Blog - Fast & Simple Blog Php Script 3.0

Ready for installation on VPS + database

1. Extract the instanuLLed_v3.zip that is inside the Instant Blog-FastSimpleBlogPhpScript3.0.zip in your domain folder or subdomain folder
2. Pastikan penyimpanan/penyimpanan log/bootstrap kerangka kerja/cache semuanya memiliki 775 izin
3. Buat database dengan kredensial ini

nama: nulstandb83
pengguna: nulstandb83
kata sandi: nulstandb83nulstandb83++
(Anda dapat menggunakan kredensial Anda sendiri saat membuat database tetapi Anda harus memperbarui semuanya dalam file .env)

3.Buka phpmydmin dan impor file nulstandb83.sql yang disertakan

4.Kunjungi domain atau subdomain Anda dan login dengan kredensial ini:

nama pengguna: admin
kata sandi: prowebber33s

TIDAK DIPERLUKAN KUNCI, TIDAK ADA BATASAN INSTANS, TIDAK PERLU MENGINSTAL, - DUKUNG PENGEMBANG JIKA ANDA MENYUKAI SKRIP INI, NIKMATILAH!

TAUTAN UNDUHAN:
KATA SANDI: babia.to
ke atas
Instant Blog - Fast & Simple Blog Php Script 3.0

Ready for installation on VPS + database

1. Extract the instanuLLed_v3.zip that is inside the Instant Blog-FastSimpleBlogPhpScript3.0.zip in your domain folder or subdomain folder
2. Make sure the storage/logs storage/framework bootstrap/cache all have 775 permissions
3. Create a database with these credentials

name: nulstandb83
user: nulstandb83
password : nulstandb83nulstandb83++
(you can use your own credentials when making the database but you will have to update them all in the .env file)

3.Open phpmydmin and import the included nulstandb83.sql file

4.Visit your domain or subdomain and login with these credentials :

username: admin
password: prowebber33s

NO KEY REQUIRED ,NO INSTANCE LIMITS , NO INSTALL REQUIRED, - SUPPORT THE DEV IF YOU LIKED THIS SCRIPT , ENJOY !

DOWNLOAD LINK:
PASSWORD: babia.to
please update v3.1

Instant Blog v3.1

• Add link option to post images.
  • Cookie consent option.
  • Total post of user shows on profile.
  • Fix some files.

Hello, I have installed script . Do you know how to modify it and add upload videos options and gallery too?

screenshot-23.png
i have error, please help me how to fix it?

I've personally discovered backdoors in many scripts on the Prowebber site. I will test that too. I'll work for NULLED if anyone does a clean buy.

Please share the 3.1 version untouched.

Update 3.1

New installations:

Use exact instructions of post but with this file

Updating an existing one:
Save these existing files:
.env
/storage/installed
public/uploads
public/images

• Delete all instantblog script files and folders on your hosting.
  • Upload newly downloaded files to your hosting as before (on same folder structure ) and extract it.
  • Change "storage/framework" folder permission to 775.
  • Change "storage/logs" folder permission to 775.
  • Change "bootstrap/cache" folder permission to 775.
  • Upload and replace all copied files (on step 2) to same place on your hosting
  • Go to yourdomain.com/update click next on update wizard.
  • Go to yourdomain.com/instant/clear for clear caches.
  • When update complated, clear your browser caches.

@Babak if you can , make this a resource

• Love
Reactions: sco85 and unicorn
I've personally discovered backdoors in many scripts on the Prowebber site. I will test that too. I'll work for NULLED if anyone does a clean buy.

Please share the 3.1 version untouched.
Regardless what you discovered in past , the files in this post are original and clean , not from prowebber , you can virustotal this file for your self too.

Virustotal of dl URL:
Virustotal of the file it self:

Reactions: unicorn
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock