• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Inilabs School Express - School Management System

Inilabs School Express - School Management System 5.7 untouched

No permission to download
for any problem check me i can help
I replaced those files but still asks for Purchase Code during installation

xn5e740.png

Thank you bro. Where do we update the database info? Is it in the config? And will updating it, automatically takes off license interface.

Rpassword:123456
password:123456
I am grateful bro. Can you please help? I downloaded the script, from the link up there. Import the database (goto.sql), which you gave the community. I also fill the database details in the Config > Production and Config > development; to the name of my database, where I imported the SQL. Then, the script is still requesting PURCHASE CODE. I thought it was said to be pre-installed. Thinking, after IMPORTING the database, it will launch to the homepage. In the forum, I also read a guide, where you said setting and teacher should be replaced at the mvc > controller > settings & teacher. I downloaded the new file you attached and replaced my script with it. Yet, I am getting purchase code request. Find time and care in your heart, to put me through @sand Grateful in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock