• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

InfixEdu School - School Management System Software

InfixEdu School - School Management System Software v 8.2

No permission to download
1663921415188.png
How can I get pass this section. I cant get through. I don't know how to setup database using XAMPP. Please help

1663921415188.png
How can I get pass this section. I cant get through. I don't know how to setup database using XAMPP. Please help
for the database password in xampp windows it is empty by default,

so if you install it locally, just leave it blank for the password database

for the database password in xampp windows it is empty by default,

so if you install it locally, just leave it blank for the password database
I fixed it. First, go to env. file and open it.
Before I changed it
1663954918642.png
after I change it.
1663954953123.png
we just need to delete the gap between these.
DB_CONNECTION=mysql
DB_HOST="localhost"
DB_PORT=3306
DB_DATABASE=infixeduv6
DB_USERNAME=root
DB_PASSWORD=""

it was a gap like this and it doesn't work

DB_CONNECTION=mysql
DB_HOST="localhost"
DB_PORT=3306

DB_DATABASE=infixeduv6
DB_USERNAME=root
DB_PASSWORD=""

I have tried to login to DASHBOARD of infix edu but it doesn't work. I think because I changed the language to Vietnamese. Please help. Whenever I tried to login, it just go back to localhost/"my infix edu folder""/home
1664163385391.png

I have tried to login to DASHBOARD of infix edu but it doesn't work. I think because I changed the language to Vietnamese. Please help. Whenever I tried to login, it just go back to localhost/"my infix edu folder""/home
1664163385391.png
Clear your browser history and cache. This should work. I had the same issue but after clearing and opening the page worked

Reactions: minoku
Clear your browser history and cache. This should work. I had the same issue but after clearing and opening the page worked
It works. Thanks a lot. I normally have to clear my cache in order to get into the Dashboard haha. But it's ok. By the way, do you and anyone know how to create account for teachers and students?

It works. Thanks a lot. I normally have to clear my cache in order to get into the Dashboard haha. But it's ok. By the way, do you and anyone know how to create account for teachers and students?
They are created automatically. Login is their mail. Password - 123456 by default

Reactions: minoku
So I got into a problem of printing PDF Student ID card, I have tried several way and tried to make it look as I wanted to.

- First, the gap between student id card is really big. I want to make it smaller, by mistake I changed the heading of "stylesheet" to "pdf", so it works.

- Second, I want the letter "Address" should be above the address of each student, so I swapped the line. It works too.

- Third, I want to make the DOB have a separate line, so i delete "display: flex" on the code and it works to.

- Last, My country (Vietnam) mostly use A4 paper size, so I change the inside code to 2 colums of Student ID Card so it would fit the paper.

If anyone get problem with the create Student ID card to print in PDF but still want to keep the Size of Student ID card that they want. (my one is 60 mm x 90mm) (it's so ridiculous that the person who code this make vertical become horizontal and vice versa.)

Here is the code (it too long so I can't post the code directly here).

I just want to share my experience when I use Infix edu. Hope somebody will need this. By the way, if you want to print in A4, the Grid gap in Generate ID Card is 35. So it will be fit like 8 student id cards a page.

this is the result of PDF print with A4 size

1664870165056.png
Screenshot 2022-10-04 145834.png

Last edited:
ONE QUESTIOn, I WANNA SHOW THE PHONE NUMBER of student mother on their studen id card, anyway that I can do that ?. Thanks

Guys need assistance...
I have uploaded student database in Student Info
But when i click on Students it shows me "No Data Available In Table"
But data exists in sql
so what i can do to see the students
need help as soon as possible

please help me when i proceed from license verification to database i got these error

Attachments

• Screenshot (43).png
    Screenshot (43).png
    131.5 KB · Views: 11
I want to change the text colour to be white for the entire dashboard. Please I need help on which file(s) to edit

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock