• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Inactive} ZORIN OS PRO (Linux Distro)

promowp

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Nov 16, 2019
Somewhere
wpbrizypagebuilder.com
ZORIN OS PRO (Linux Distro)

zorin-OS-16.jpg

Zorin OS is an Ubuntu-based Linux distribution designed especially for newcomers to Linux. It has a Windows-like graphical user interface and many programs similar to those found in Windows. Zorin OS also comes with an application that lets users run many Windows programs. The distribution's ultimate goal is to provide a Linux alternative to Windows and let Windows users enjoy all the features of Linux without complications.

Windows-like User Interface

Fantastic User Experience

Based on Ubuntu

Pro Edition

Easy on System Resources for Older Computers

You don't need any license key for this.
You can update it to the latest version without any problems.
Zorin supports it till 2025 with updates

How to install:
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Download:

Password:

Last edited:
Thank you very much, is this your purchased copy or is it from somewhere else?

Zorin is the best OS honeslty, I am pro linux user but sticking to Zorin when it comes to desktop Linux. Great distro.

Lots of problems getting started with Linux, but ZORIN is a great OS...
Thanks for sharing !!!

Reactions: promowp
Thank you very much, is this your purchased copy or is it from somewhere else?

Zorin is the best OS honeslty, I am pro linux user but sticking to Zorin when it comes to desktop Linux. Great distro.
This is my own copy that I purchased.
I uploaded it before but it was all lost. I just reuploaded it.
If you find it on other site then they got it here before.
I don't share things from other sites.
To be honest I don't even use other sites. I don't trust them.
I only use Babiato

ZORIN OS PRO (Linux Distro)

zorin-OS-16.jpg

Zorin OS is an Ubuntu-based Linux distribution designed especially for newcomers to Linux. It has a Windows-like graphical user interface and many programs similar to those found in Windows. Zorin OS also comes with an application that lets users run many Windows programs. The distribution's ultimate goal is to provide a Linux alternative to Windows and let Windows users enjoy all the features of Linux without complications.

Windows-like User Interface

Fantastic User Experience

Based on Ubuntu

Pro Edition

Easy on System Resources for Older Computers

You don't need any license key for this.
You can update it to the latest version without any problems.
Zorin supports it till 2025 with updates

How to install:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Download:

Password:

Thanks. I was looking for this but did not want it from untrusted sites or torrents. I waited here and you did it. Have a good day. I am gonna have it for personal use. Right now using Pop! OS which is also good but Zorin has its own taste :).
BR.

I stop using Windows and I am using this for a few months now.
Believe me, if you get used to it then it's a pleasure.
I always was using bad words when I used Windows.
In addition to some new applications to get used to, I have also found SSH software quite satisfactory.
But Zorin can't install some Adobe graphics software on my computer, it's quite inconvenient because I use it quite often :(.
Because the machine is old, Nvidia is not compatible, if I want to run I have to downgrade Zorin core, but it is not smooth :(

Well, I have been on arch for 3 years and did see the Zorin OS popup in my youtube recommendation. Looked cool so might try it out. Thanks for the share:)

Sorry for a late reply, but do we need some kind of product key to activate the OS once we install it?
Or is it ready to go after the installation? :)

Only for new downloads.

If you are already using Zorin you can just update it, no need to download this.

Uploaded to download folder:

Zorin OS 16.1 Pro Lite

Zorin OS 16.1 Pro

One Question:​

Do I need a separate HD for a standalone installation OR just can delete C partition and install in it?

Because I've quite a large HDD (1.5 TB) and have no way to backup all the data.

One Question:​

Do I need a separate HD for a standalone installation OR just can delete C partition and install in it?

Because I've quite a large HDD (1.5 TB) and have no way to backup all the data.
You can install it as a dual boot system with windows.

Follow the instructions in link in the main post.

• If you want to keep your current operating system installed alongside Zorin OS (dual-boot). Select the “Install Zorin OS alongside [your current operating system]” option and press “Continue” to choose how much space to allocate to Zorin OS. If this option didn’t appear for you, see the “Manual partitioning” instructions below.

Here's a torrent link, in case someone is facing slow downloads.

Also its 16.0 but you can update easily to 16.1.

View hidden content is available for registered users!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock