• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ImportWP Pro - WordPress XML & CSV Importer

ImportWP Pro - WordPress XML & CSV Importer version 2.9.5

No permission to download
I will update resource , please wait , still I can not see updated version so I informed author then I will share this file.

bluvia updated ImportWP Pro - WordPress XML & CSV Importer with a new update entry:

version 2.6.1

== Changelog ==

= 2.6.1 =

* FIX - Importer state to work with WP Multisite.

= 2.6.0 =

* ADD - Simplified importer runner, import chunks removed in faviour of state locking.

= 2.5.5 =

* ADD - New action `iwp/importer/mapper/init` run before a record has been imported.
* ADD - New action `iwp/importer/mapper/before` to modify data before importing a record.
* ADD - New action `iwp/importer/mapper/before_insert` to modify data before inserting a record.
* ADD - New action...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I know updated latest version 2.6.5 and now I have 2.6.1 so When I get latest one , I will update resource again .

after discussion with plugin author ,please notice below differences between free version and pro version .Update numbers are not same .

For free version number is 2.6.5
For Pro version latest one 2.6.1

so we have latest version as 2.6.1 as pro version .

Does anyone has these Error too?
All my Sheduled want start.

"Importer Schedule: Import scheduled to start, overdue by -xxxs.

Tested disable Wp-Cron and activate Cron Job, but nothing worked.

@bluvia could you Update please lastet v 5.x Version.

At beginn of v 6.x My imports should not Import with sheduleds

sorry but what is version 5.xxx , version numbers are like below ;

now we have updated version for pro in the forum

sorry but what is version 5.xxx , version numbers are like below ;

now we have updated version for pro in the forum
In changelog i see
= 2.5.5 =

* ADD - New action `iwp/importer/mapper/init` run before a record has been imported.
* ADD - New action `iwp/importer/mapper/before` to modify data before importing a record.
* ADD - New action `iwp/importer/mapper/before_insert` to modify data before inserting a record.
* ADD - New action `iwp/importer/mapper/before_update` to modify data before updating a record.
* ADD - New action `iwp/importer/mapper/after` run after a record has been imported.

But AVIABLE here is only 2.6.0 or 2.5.0

did you download correct version ?

I have clicked download button on this page at forum and received file and version info is like below

1677696614083.png

you should have 2.6.1 ,please re-download it from below .

latest version is here

1677696698084.png

If you would like to have 2.5.x versions , sorry I dont have old versions
Okay, sad.
Whit change of 2.6 the cron Import want work anymore at My site

* ADD - Simplified importer runner, import chunks removed in faviour of state locking.

But i cant find any Option to Check
Error log is empty, so i cant Review the issue.

I download newest developer Edition, but cron works not from begin of 2.6.0

@Babak can you share v2.5.5, please. Frim v6 and above the Cronjob for planned Jobs in Plugin will not working anymore. :(

latest version for pro is = 2.6.1 =
and it is on the forum .

If you would like to download free version , it is 2.6.5

Reactions: apokalipsis1805
Ok but after downloading I can see version 2.6.1
please wait for version update in download section then I can share .
1678994311383.png

Reactions: Goro88
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock