• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I'm stuck between Wordpress and Opencart. Wordpress ecommerce speed problems.

I see you mentioned Woodmart. Is that what you're using? Woodmart was always a problem for me.
Rather than woodmart, I made a super design with elementor 1 week ago and put the site in live mode. It was fine for a few days, then I started having speed problems again. but this speed problem is all about the server. I didn't have a problem with woodmart at first either, until I had a problem with the server.

I am using a Litespeed based server (reseller-shared hosting service). In the last few days, the company has been migrating to other servers, which has been extremely slow. There was no such problem before. They said it was due to the instantaneous intensity, but I was really tired of experiencing such problems. Is there a system you can recommend? VPS - If I buy a virtual server, I do not know much about the server.
VPS isn't bad but my recent VPS experience has left me wishing I never switched from a reseller hosting to a VPS hosting. Don't get me wrong, VPS (unmanaged) gives you total control, just as it means you must constantly maintain the server to keep it running optimally. However, if you don't have massive traffic on any of your sites, a VPS will likely be a waste. I moved from Interserver's VPS hosting to Namehero's reseller hosting and the difference currently is insane, speed-wise.

I am using a Litespeed based server (reseller-shared hosting service). In the last few days, the company has been migrating to other servers, which has been extremely slow. There was no such problem before. They said it was due to the instantaneous intensity, but I was really tired of experiencing such problems. Is there a system you can recommend? VPS - If I buy a virtual server, I do not know much about the server.
Tbh everyone is recommending to buy a vps, but I think cloud hosting is a better option as its more scalable as with a vps you will still face the same problems as shared hosting once you scale a site to high traffic

VPS isn't bad but my recent VPS experience has left me wishing I never switched from a reseller hosting to a VPS hosting. Don't get me wrong, VPS (unmanaged) gives you total control, just as it means you must constantly maintain the server to keep it running optimally. However, if you don't have massive traffic on any of your sites, a VPS will likely be a waste. I moved from Interserver's VPS hosting to Namehero's reseller hosting and the difference currently is insane, speed-wise.
Does the region matter if we switch to namehero? In other words, can we get efficiency from Turkey in terms of performance?

Tbh everyone is recommending to buy a vps, but I think cloud hosting is a better option as its more scalable as with a vps you will still face the same problems as shared hosting once you scale a site to high traffic
Is there a place you would suggest I can look into?

Does the region matter if we switch to namehero? In other words, can we get efficiency from Turkey in terms of performance?
Speed-wise, obviously not. I believe you should be able to. I have deleted all of my premium cache plugins and only use Litespeed. The speed, caching and access to use webp for images are just what a serious website owner needs.

Here's an aside: If you don't have huge traffic, don't bother moving to VPS as it will be a waste of money.

VPS unmanaged like Vultr is a must for e-commerce based on WordPress WooCommerce.
NGINX is better than Apache. so deploy over NGINX.

if you have a problem with server knowledge over deploy a WordPress apps on unmanaged, then you can use a free webpanel like FastPanel, when you can cloaking speed over GZIP enable level-9. both of them are awesome in speedload.

you need to combine a CDN. so you can create a subdomain to perform this need.
if you have no other host/CDN/cloudhost/server or whatever it mentions for CDN disk, then you can combine both a subdomain and /wp-content/ and OR create a subdomain for a specific folder/directory on the same disk e.g. /assets/ then deploy on it for a CDN.

https://cdn.domain.com pointing to /wp-content/
OR
https://cdn.domain.com pointing to /assets/

Cloak it on SQL wp_options table upload_path and upload_url_path. Done.

okay, you now have a CDN for your need without a penny of dollar.

whether GZIP enables, you also need to compress the script, HTML compression, cloac over .htaccess if you use Apache based or NGINX.conf if your server using NGINX based.

use GTMetrix and Google Pagespeed to cloak this need, then follow the rules.

My opinion about CMS on e-commerce: Was having a successfully running e-shop made on Prestashop. Speed was good, but....some difficulties if I want to get "this and that" with plugins. Because Presta plugins cost a lot.
Now, I'm recreating the same e-shop on WordPress with a Divi theme. Yes, Divi is a "heavy" theme + plugins, so I think, that when I launch my e-shop the speeds will be ~1.9-2.2sec with cache enabled. But the plugins are cheaper or even you can get it for free. Also, the support is huge with WP :)
So, I preffer WP over presta. And Yes, please, do use minimum VPS or an even better-dedicated server. ;)

I was facing this issue too, then I implemented, varnish + Redish with pro version of the Redis cache plugin, also, minimise the extra calls and optimise the js and css request in the template call. and it is now at 90 score on mobile.
and of course a good hosting I m using Contabo NVME XL VPS. (running 5 woocommerce + 10 blogs and 1 Laravel project on it.)
The woocommerce store has about 3000 products. and average monthly visitor about 25K

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock