• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I'm Simon, Advertiser, looking for helpful resources & providing same, too!

gosimonh

Sep 7, 2023
My current focus is effective reporting, honing in on KPI's that make positive impacts for clients, and how to improve. Current advertising efforts include social, print, tv, billboards, and more. I'm here to help others with questions & to seek answers myself, this vertical is constantly changing and a good team of smart individuals is the key to consistent success.

Any questions, please let me know!

I do have a quick question - how can I download? the link I would like to try is greyed out. I did sign up today.

thank you!

Reactions: dhl57911
Hi bro, if what you want to download says something about an ID then you have to request the download for YOU and even then you have to collect 10 reactions before. I'm going to left you 2 ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock