• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hello – Wordpress newbie looking to learn and share to the group

AlanVernet

May 4, 2022
Hi!

I'm a producer of music and recording guitarist for local artists as my main trade / day-job.

So..., I've been fiddling with Wordpress, plugins and other stuff for over 6 years now.

It's been a really fun journey and I intend to learn more.

How I can help...?

* I can share some knowledge in Notion. I'm already thinking of compiling resources I've benefited from in a Notion Database like @hashkiller is already doing
* I have Envato Elements access so you may request anything or I can fulfill some requests through the already existing thread
* You can ask me stuff about music production, music, mixing, mastering

Yea, that's pretty much it.

My heartfelt thanks to the people keeping Babiato alive.

Long live Babiato. 🤘

Keep up the good work!
Hey! I replied to your thread on WSO courses. :)

I'd really love to be able to help lessen the workload for you so if there's anything I can do, please let me know.

I happen to have some stuff that I downloaded from Babiato that I upload in my own Notion Database.

I will eventually share it with the group in the future but I'd need approval and guide from admins how to properly label the items in the database.

Reactions: hashkiller
Oh, that is great, you can just message one of the moderates, and they can help you. The staff here, it's great

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock