• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I'm after some WordPress advice

courtg9000

Nov 27, 2020
courtg9000.wordpress.com
I have decided resurrect a project I was working on about 2 years ago for the small business, micro private office and trading community.
I have not really been involved with WordPress since 2021.
I have been out of the loop.
I dont know whats new and good.
I am disabled and my health has been bad. I am in a place where I can do some work on this at the moment.
I started from scratch with a base and a few pages.
I have used buddy press and bbpress. Its a start. It works and its okay.
I now need to up the magic.
I'm looking for some pointers on the following. I want a good directory of members I eventually want to charge for membership. I want members to be able to place adverts. They can talk at the moment but I'm planning more.
I also want some financial stuff, stocks, shares, rates.
A good events plugin would be good too.
The last thing I want is a wow factor. Im currently using the Twent Sixteen WordPress theme and magnolia paint has more wow factor!
Sorry I have been out of the loop for so long!
I would be grateful for any assistance
Thank you all in advance.

I have decided resurrect a project I was working on about 2 years ago for the small business, micro private office and trading community.
I have not really been involved with WordPress since 2021.
I have been out of the loop.
I dont know whats new and good.
I am disabled and my health has been bad. I am in a place where I can do some work on this at the moment.
I started from scratch with a base and a few pages.
I have used buddy press and bbpress. Its a start. It works and its okay.
I now need to up the magic.
I'm looking for some pointers on the following. I want a good directory of members I eventually want to charge for membership. I want members to be able to place adverts. They can talk at the moment but I'm planning more.
I also want some financial stuff, stocks, shares, rates.
A good events plugin would be good too.
The last thing I want is a wow factor. Im currently using the Twent Sixteen WordPress theme and magnolia paint has more wow factor!
Sorry I have been out of the loop for so long!
I would be grateful for any assistance
Thank you all in advance.
Jetengine plugin can help you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock