• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I'll just start here.

Seraphos

Trusted Seller
Banned User
Oct 6, 2019
I guess I'll be filling requests in the request section for a bit. All of my scripts are Envato RETAIL scripts. (Fired in Dec 2018), I downloaded over 14,000 scripts from the server. Some are themes, some are fonts, some are designs. MANY are not labeled correctly.

I guess I'll be filling requests in the request section for a bit. All of my scripts are Envato RETAIL scripts. (Fired in Dec 2018), I downloaded over 14,000 scripts from the server. Some are themes, some are fonts, some are designs. MANY are not labeled correctly.
hey bro welcome
your work before in envato company :D? or just sell items ?

I used to work for Envato, I was one of the people that checked the script for bugs, exploits and malicious code before it was approved to sell. I used to have every item on Envato on ftp and a click away.

Reactions: GARAYEV and nevenx
I used to work for Envato, I was one of the people that checked the script for bugs, exploits and malicious code before it was approved to sell. I used to have every item on Envato on ftp and a click away.
amazing job :D

so you dont have access to new items right :D?

It depends, some themes are not regularly updated, they don't need to be. Anything after December 2018 is iffy.

I only have retail items. HTML templates, fonts, artwork, scripts...

I NEED THIS Job for wp themes and plugins :unsure:

I would not have the latest version since it has already been updated 3 times since December 2018. But I will look if you still want an older version.

Reactions: GARAYEV and nevenx
Wow I'm shocked welcome here and ofcource i have a request 😂

Do you have this one?

Please.

Welcome sister

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock