• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

If-So Dynamic Content Pro

If-So Dynamic Content Pro v1.8.0.2

No permission to download
I saw the message after I commented here. But what is the benefit of the 250 sessions? An hour is not enough once the website gets popular. How can we use alternatives?

I saw the message after I commented here. But what is the benefit of the 250 sessions? An hour is not enough once the website gets popular. How can we use alternatives?
I'm sending u PM... Might help you to achive it in free way :)... used it long time! I guess a year!
Not sure if still working till now...

Last edited:
Babak updated If-So Dynamic Content Pro with a new update entry:

If-So Dynamic Content Pro v1.5.7

Download If-So Dynamic Content Pro v1.5.7 Nulled Free
= v1.5.7 =

* Conditional Gutenberg blocks - added the option to target multiple locations/pages visited in a single condition
* Conditional Elementor elements (integration)- added compatibility to support the option to target multiple locations/pages visited in a single condition
* Added the option to log geolocation requests for debugging
* New Ajax loader animation - show the default content until the dynamic version loads using...

Read the rest of this update entry...

If-So Dynamic Content Pro v1.5.7.2

Download If-So Dynamic Content Pro v1.5.7.2 Nulled Free
= v1.5.7.2 =

* Dynamic Keyword Insertion - an option to load the shortcodes with Ajax was added (add the parameter ajax="yes" to the shortcode)
* Trigger Events extension compatibility - support the option to load triggers above the header on all pages (through the plugin's settings)
* Bug fixes

If-So Dynamic Content Pro v1.5.8 Nulled

Download If-So Dynamic Content Pro v1.5.8 Nulled Free
= v1.5.8=

* Compatibility with various cookie consent plugins and systems was added: Cookiebot, Cookie Notice & Compliance for GDPR / CCPA(hu-compliance), Complianz.
* [ifso-show-post] shortcode - Improved the shortcode while using WPBakery and Divi posts(templates). Adding the attributes type="WPB" or type="divi" to make sure the post content loads correctly.
* WP filters for content resulting from rendering triggers/widgets were...

Reactions: chezzz

If-So Dynamic Content Pro v1.5.9

Download If-So Dynamic Content Pro v1.5.9 Nulled Free
= v1.5.9 =

* Gutenberg and Elementor widgets - an autocomplete option was added to the geolocation condition to ease the targeting of cities and states.
* Post category condition - UI changes
* AB Testing condition - added the option to create split testing with 5 versions.
* Query-string DKI - added a hook to allow users to set the expiration of the "persist" cookie.
* Settings - an option to apply shortcodes to navigation menus...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock