• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

If I was your Granny, which WP Builder / Theme (or other platform) would you recommend?

brasscupcakes

Aug 24, 2022
Hi everyone -- I used to put up WP websites for myself, my friends and various employers, plus a few author clients I had -- they were functional and I was getting better at it, but then five years ago I was sidelined by illness and in the interim the modest skills I gained are flat-out gone.
I'm still sick but need money to survive so I need a writer/content creator web presence in a hurry.
Given my low energy and brain fog, I fear I may not be up to much more than the average tech-averse granny at this point so I would be grateful for any and all recommendations .
I've been playing around with the nulled version of Brizy and it seems easy but the built-in templates aren't right for a text-heavy portfolio. I tried combining Brizy with Soledad since I have that pro license but it didn't seem fully compatible. Did I do something wrong or is there a list somewhere of third-party Brizy themes?
Tonight I watched some Brick videos and that looks like a great system too, but I am guessing Brick is too ambitious for me right now?
I imagine some of you have slow-witted relatives you've helped out ... did you even put them on Wordpress, or is there another platform I should consider?
Anyhow -- just want to add it's incredible being here. I am so thrilled to be able to lurk and learn and it's amazing to have access to safety tested nulled resources I can try prior to buying a license and going live with a website.

Thank you sincerely!

• Love
Reactions: t76girl
First of all welcome here and I hope you get healthy days asap.
As I understand you are looking for quick and easy tool for creating website. I can suggest you Livecanvas and and Bricks but Bricks is more advanced rather than Livecanvas. I'm using Livecanvas more static websites like company websites and I'm satisfied for it performance.

Welcome back to life.
1) Do not look for any other platform than WordPress. Forget about this question.
2) Bricks Builder is doing great. I suggest you learn to use Bricks
3) OR... Gutenberg WordPress-based solution: You use a theme(GeneratePress) and add Gutenberg Block-editor add-on like GenerateBlocks// Kadance Blocks// etc... GenerateBlocks and GeneratePress are built with the same principles in mind and complement each other perfectly.

These are the 2 perfect combos right now.
Here are some tutorials on Bricks Builder:

Here is an excellent 2hrs 15 mins long in-depth tutorial on the Bricks Builder 1.5

Bricks 1.5 - Layout Elements, Nestable Elements, Infinite Scroll (and so much more...)

CHEERS GRANNY

Reactions: guguk
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock