• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I will increase domain authority MOZ from 0 - 40+ from any point [22+ completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashidhar073

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Banned User
Jul 7, 2020
India
Increase Domain Authority MOZ from 0 - 50+ in 30 days

When we talk about Domain Authority, we're talking about a general SEO concept that's synonymous with "website authority". DA is a ranking metric developed by Moz that predicts how well a site will rank.

The results come extremely fast and your Domain Authority raises in just a few days!

DA boost is guaranteed and is delivered extra fast.

★ Package
- from 0 to 40+ plus Domain Authority - from any point.

★ Service Features ★

★ White Hat SEO
★ 100% Manual Work
★ 100% Boost up
★ 100% Guarantee
★ Ranking Increase
★ Increase Domain Authority
★ Increase Page Authority
★ Spam Score free
★ First Class Support
★ Increase Organic Traffic
★ Increase the Trust Factor

Cost: $35 + PayPal fee ( this is one time fee )
Refund Policy: No refund once the work order is placed.
Payment Methods: PayPal, UPI, Gpay, PhonePe.
Delivery Time: 30 days or less.
The requirement from Buyer: Just need website URL and Patience for 30 days.

My work Experience with babiato users and their reviews can be found in this thread: click here

Proof of work:

Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 00.26.53.png

Warm Regards
Shashi G

Edits 1 :
Moz has updated its algorithm on 25th July.
Now the service will be only applicable to increase it upto 40+

Last edited:
Reactions: testerman589
Increase Domain Authority MOZ from 0 - 50+ in 30 days

When we talk about Domain Authority, we're talking about a general SEO concept that's synonymous with "website authority". DA is a ranking metric developed by Moz that predicts how well a site will rank.

The results come extremely fast and your Domain Authority raises in just a few days!

DA boost is guaranteed and is delivered extra fast.

★ Package
- from 0 to 50+ plus Domain Authority - from any point.

★ Service Features ★

★ White Hat SEO
★ 100% Manual Work
★ 100% Boost up
★ 100% Guarantee
★ Ranking Increase
★ Increase Domain Authority
★ Increase Page Authority
★ Spam Score free
★ First Class Support
★ Increase Organic Traffic
★ Increase the Trust Factor

Cost: $35 + PayPal fee
Refund Policy: No refund once the work order is placed.
Payment Methods: PayPal, UPI, Gpay, PhonePe.
Delivery Time: 30 days or less.
The requirement from Buyer: Just need website URL and Patience for 30 days.

My work Experience with babiato users and their reviews can be found in this thread: click here

Proof of work:

Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 00.26.53.png

Warm Regards
Shashi G
Your Service Thread Approved

Good luck with sales!

• Love
Reactions: Sashidhar073
Hello.I am interested, is the price monthly or it is one time purchase? For DA I guess you are using backlinks or traffic to increase it right? How it is working?

Hello.I am interested, is the price monthly or it is one time purchase? For DA I guess you are using backlinks or traffic to increase it right? How it is working?
Thanks for the question, I have updated the same on the thread:

Ans: This is one-time fee,
I'm not gonna use any traffic to increase DA, I will give backlinks to Increase DA.

Thanks for the question, I have updated the same on the thread:

Ans: This is one-time fee,
I'm not gonna use any traffic to increase DA, I will give backlinks to Increase DA.
Sorry I didn't realise my mistake. So the backlinks will be permanent ? Because if backlinks gone, the DA will decrease or how?

Sorry I didn't realise my mistake. So the backlinks will be permanent ? Because if backlinks gone, the DA will decrease or how?
There is no lifetime guarantee for life, how do you expect a guarantee for backlinks lol.

Just kidding, I can promise DA 50+ will stick for the next 6 months - 1-year bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock