• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I seriously need help. My domain is offline and I can't figure what the problem is.

kingshipV

Nov 24, 2022
Hello members,

I need urgent help. My domain cities-magazine.com is offline and i can't figure out what the problem is.

Anyone help please.

i can't figure out what the problem is.
First of all your certificate isn't from domain. It belongs to creativeedwin.

Second: your server error log knows exactly what the issue is (error 500). You might want to check it

Reactions: kingshipV
You ported a xenforo install to another domain without making the necessary changes.

Try to clear browser cache and cookies and it will show, eventually

your site works but I get 404 error message , did you migrate it from another server to any new server ? Can you check db ?

- clean your browser cache and try it , I checked and dns record is conform

1673465794122.png

Reactions: kingshipV
your site works but I get 404 error message , did you migrate it from another server to any new server ? Can you check db ?

- clean your browser cache and try it , I checked and dns record is conform

1673465794122.png
Yes i did migrate it from another server. And I am having so many problems even with other domains on that server that I migrated from my previous server. Can a server block just Ips from certain countries?

Maybe I banned you (and blocked your IP address) from your site by mistake, I've been doing this for a long time, I must have been wrong. 😅

Reactions: promowp
Flush your dns, refresh your ip, clear your browser cache, try another browser. From my side your website is up.

Maybe I banned you (and blocked your IP address) from your site by mistake, I've been doing this for a long time, I must have been wrong. 😅
Its not even funny it has taken me 5 hours migrating just one domain from one server to another and it still has issues.

Reactions: phpCore
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock