• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I Need Help Pls

The plugin was designed to work in both automatic and manual modes. In automatic mode, the link to report will be added to post’s meta box. In manual mode, you can place the link, button or image anywhere you want in templates

Use manual mode for dooplay theme

Manuel mode not working bro how to make?

This code not working:
<a href="#" post-id="<?php echo $post->ID; ?>" class="report-post-link">Report Inappropriate Post</a>

yes modal not showing how to fix problem can u help me?
form report
111.png

succes report
2222.png

just add this js to footer.php
JavaScript:
<script>
;(function($){
$('.report-post-link,.report-post-button,.report-post-custom-link,.report-post-custom-button').click(function(e)
{
    let parent = $('.remodal-wrapper.remodal-is-closed');
    parent.children(":first").removeClass("remodal");

});
})(jQuery);
</script>

Reactions: SiLENT
form report
111.png

succes report
2222.png

just add this js to footer.php
JavaScript:
<script>
;(function($){
$('.report-post-link,.report-post-button,.report-post-custom-link,.report-post-custom-button').click(function(e)
{

});
})(jQuery);
</script>
not working bro.

after making any changes, make sure to clear your cache, or open in incognito to test it

not working bro.
click the link report then it will showing the modal.
HTML:
<a href="#" post-id="<?php echo get_the_ID(); ?>" class="report-post-link">Report Inappropriate Post</a>

and try clear your cache, for me its not working too the modal didn't showing up but after i add js to remove class remodal its working fine like in the screenshoot
3333333.png

here the new js add background color and padding
JavaScript:
<script>
;(function($){
{
    parent.children(":first").css("background","#fff");
    parent.children(":first").css("padding","5px");

});
})(jQuery);   
</script>

//or you can try this
<script>

{

});

</script>

Last edited:
click the link report then it will showing the modal.
HTML:
<a href="#" post-id="<?php echo get_the_ID(); ?>" class="report-post-link">Report Inappropriate Post</a>

and try clear your cache, for me its not working too the modal didn't showing up but after i add js to remove class remodal its working fine like in the screenshoot
3333333.png

here the new js add background color and padding
JavaScript:
<script>
;(function($){
{

});
})(jQuery);  
</script>

//or you can try this
<script>

{

});

</script>
not working bro.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock