• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need help Google Ads are not showing on my blog?

GeniusWeb

Jan 22, 2021
Hello, Past a week now my AdSense ads are not showing on my blog https://pazionglobalnews.com I have check my emails but no email from Google AdSense Team. There is also no message or policy violation message in my Adsense account showing up. Even Anchor Texts are also not showing up.

I have tried every possible step like clearing browser cache. Checking it on other browsers etc. But no luck so far. I have also troubleshot the issue and contact the AdSense Team but haven't got any reply from them. can anyone tell me the reason behind this?

Please check Google adsense home page this msg is showing or not

"Earnings at risk - You need to fix some ads.txt file issues to avoid severe impact to your revenue."

• Love
Reactions: GeniusWeb
On my other site it is not showing on the Dashboard ...i am having this issue on 2 of my sites

On my other site it is not showing on the Dashboard ...i am having this issue on 2 of my sites
Upload ads.txt file on all ur domains website file main directory, problem will resolve and never delete ads.txt file from root directory... domainname.com/ads.txt

Hello, Past a week now my AdSense ads are not showing on my blog https://pazionglobalnews.com I have check my emails but no email from Google AdSense Team. There is also no message or policy violation message in my Adsense account showing up. Even Anchor Texts are also not showing up.

I have tried every possible step like clearing browser cache. Checking it on other browsers etc. But no luck so far. I have also troubleshot the issue and contact the AdSense Team but haven't got any reply from them. can anyone tell me the reason behind this?
Probably you are not yet approved by google

Upload ads.txt file on all ur domains website file main directory, problem will resolve and never delete ads.txt file from root directory... domainname.com/ads.txt
Currently, i have already fixed it and no message of ads.txt shows on both Adsense account but still sites ads are still not showing..any help

Currently, i have already fixed it and no message of ads.txt shows on both Adsense account but still sites ads are still not showing..any help
It will take time to update in Google... Just wait... It will 100% work... Wait for 24 hours...

Fully approved on both site ...Both sites are on different Adsense accounts
Like I said you are not yet approved by google, the domain on the picture is far different from the one you mentioned on here look closely for your self

Was mentioned here

And

Newsfilla.com
Is on the the picture...

See the difference yourself.

It will take time to update in Google... Just wait... It will 100% work... Wait for 24 hours...
How on earth 🌍🌍 will it work when the two domain name are far different..

For him to get this current domain main approved it will take a month or more if I guess right.. because it will need to search fixing of the old domain to the new one to start with

That isn't cache issue...it approval issue
I was having the same issue on my both sites ..the 2 sites mention above was 2 different sites and there where all approved sites on AdSense and the AdSense was fully verified..

I solved the issue on the www.newsfilla.com with sharing my post to Facebook and getting some traffics to my site

For the other site it later turn up to show Ads limit on the Adsense

Thank you all for the help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock