• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need Easy Digital Downloads plugin.

enesbey

Trusted Uploader
Mar 13, 2021

Hello friends. I could not find Pro Nulled or Pro Untouched version of Easy Digital Downloads plugin on the internet or in the forum. There have been many posts about sub-plugins, but I couldn't find any content about the main plugin. If this plugin is available in the forum, can you share the link to me?​

The main vendor of the plugin is at HERE..​

1668122199473.png

Hello friends. I could not find Pro Nulled or Pro Untouched version of Easy Digital Downloads plugin on the internet or in the forum. There have been many posts about sub-plugins, but I couldn't find any content about the main plugin. If this plugin is available in the forum, can you share the link to me?​

The main vendor of the plugin is at HERE..​

1668122199473.png
You can download the latest version here:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-digital-downloads/

Easy Digital Downloads is a forever free WordPress plugin to sell digital products online. And it is so feature-rich, it’s unbelievable. If you want more features, there are hundreds of extensions that you can buy. This lets you upgrade only for what you need so you can grow the way you want.

I might be wrong because I don't use this plugin, but I believe it has some kind of a licensing API. That's why you can't find a nulled version.

Reactions: spuig
I might be wrong because I don't use this plugin, but I believe it has some kind of a licensing API. That's why you can't find a nulled version.
The functional version is easy to find, is hard to find are the addons

Reactions: Judge
I found the untouched version but it will ask you to activate your license to get automatic updates and premium support. but you can still use the plugin in the Pro version, but you won't be able to use the extensions, it will say "You have not yet added a license key. A valid license key is required in order to use our extensions." I hope I helped you :)

Attachments

• easy-digital-downloads-pro-3.1.1.3.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 17
  • Love
Reactions: digitalyadav
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock