• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I know I am new But I have a inquiry about the Banned members

obrown37

Banned User
Mar 3, 2023
Is there any place that you have to communicate to fix or request a banned account that a member used. I ask that because before I log in I don't see a section for assistance. Some time in our life's we can make an error and we are not perfect. and a moment of giving the chance might help the person to understand If they did something wrong and got banned to fix that error and don't re do it again. I asked because I just when to the banned users and there are a lot of them, Just a recommendation if it can be added for future situations.
Forgive me if I am wrong it is just a question more than a suggestion.

Reactions: Auwal
Is there any place that you have to communicate to fix or request a banned account that a member used. I ask that because before I log in I don't see a section for assistance. Some time in our life's we can make an error and we are not perfect. and a moment of giving the chance might help the person to understand If they did something wrong and got banned to fix that error and don't re do it again. I asked because I just when to the banned users and there are a lot of them, Just a recommendation if it can be added for future situations.
Forgive me if I am wrong it is just a question more than a suggestion.
its called the warning system if you are a member for over 30 days and you do something wrong you will get warning points when you get the warning point you know what they're for and what not to do again and if you keep going it then its a lifetime ban or x amount of days ban depending on the mod

if you are under 30 days and do something wrong then its a ban

that was how it used to work don't know if it has changed since the new admins took over

Yes I read the rules my point is that is there any way that you will be able to communicate if the banned was by a error or just for a limited time but the time have gone more than it should how will you be able to communicate. Just asking so they can have that on mind, Like if you had purchase something from some one here and maybe the same day or two days later you get banned how will you be able to communicate with the seller for any reason like a refund or credential that you were suppose to service from the seller. And that is after you made the payment to the seller.

I am asking just in case If I purchase something here how will I be able to get the response or the purchase details or what ever purchase I had from the sellers. I t is a concern that I have

Let me send you to that banned member :)
Now you can easily communicate with them.

1678720192423.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock