• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I didn't know and I didn't even pay attention to this rule

jereve

Babiato Lover
Dec 25, 2020
FRANCE
goo.gl
  1. Starting a thread of content from a GPL site (free or paid) (in name of giveaway or whatever shitty excuses) is strictly not allowed. Firstly these sites can't be trusted (code might be tampered) and secondly most of the resource stuff they sell is stolen from Babiato anyway (it has been proved many times by forum staffs). Hence, upon violating this strict rule the thread will be closed with/without mentioning the reason (user will be warned in such case) and to the extreme point the thread owner's account might get banned instantly without any notice or warning without any change of getting unbanned in future.

So GPL ElITE is not reliable? and can we ever share our resources with babiato?

1. Starting a thread of content from a GPL site (free or paid) (in name of giveaway or whatever shitty excuses) is strictly not allowed. Firstly these sites can't be trusted (code might be tampered) and secondly most of the resource stuff they sell is stolen from Babiato anyway (it has been proved many times by forum staffs). Hence, upon violating this strict rule the thread will be closed with/without mentioning the reason (user will be warned in such case) and to the extreme point the thread owner's account might get banned instantly without any notice or warning without any change of getting unbanned in future.

I think by GPL they mean free to use software, your FreePik giveaways aren't a concern as far as I can think, but I guess a mod would be able to advise better. There are so many threads providing content from various subscription sites. They will appreciate you sharing those.

GPL ElITE is not reliable?
I wouldn't go that far not even by a joke. Owners of GPL elite are reputed members and they shared with this community a load of resources bought by their own from official sites. Compared with other GPL sites GPL Elite codes are unaltered and they own licenses for every single piece of script you find there.

can we ever share our resources with babiato
If you bought them from developers trough official channels (Envato, private developer site) you can share them. See the sharing resource guidelines.
We don't accept resources taken from third party websites as they aren't verified and code might be tampered I a bad way.

I think by GPL they mean free to use software, your FreePik giveaways aren't a concern as far as I can think, but I guess a mod would be able to advise better. There are so many threads providing content from various subscription sites. They will appreciate you sharing those.
I know I'm not talking about freepik
but I subscribed to GPL elite so I can share resources here

but I would like to know is Gpl elite concerned by the ban and that it is not reliable? while i used a coupon from babiato lol

I think it's not about the GPL Elite or some other reliability.
This rule is only concerned about the babiato resources.
As Babiato resources are trusted by the members year after year and this rule keeps Babiato resources safe.

Reactions: jereve
I wouldn't go that far not even by a joke. Owners of GPL elite are reputed members and they shared with this community a load of resources bought by their own from official sites. Compared with other GPL sites GPL Elite codes are unaltered and they own licenses for every single piece of script you find there.

If you bought them from developers trough official channels (Envato, private developer site) you can share them. See the sharing resource guidelines.
We don't accept resources taken from third party websites as they aren't verified and code might be tampered I a bad way.

Oh ok thank you I'm relieved

I think it's not about the GPL Elite or some other reliability.
This rule is only concerned about the babiato resources.
As Babiato resources are trusted by the members year after year and this rule keeps Babiato resources safe.
Also, why would Babiato take responsibility for third-party website codes?
If something happened with the third-party codes or resources which is shared on Babiato then People will bark about Babibito while babiato is not responsible for that.
That's why Babiato doesn't allow it And I agree with their decision.

Indeed because before subscribing to GPL Elite I asked @Babak if it's possible if I share their resources he told me that Yes just I tell him in private that it's GPL elite
on the other hand I have a resource that I transmitted yesterday morning it is still waiting to be approved it is super slow lol

I subscribed to GPL elite so I can share resources here
That's not an acceptable practice. Not because GPL Elite aren't reliable, I personally can vouch that their codes are clean, but because is a matter of common sense.

If is anything to be shared from GPL Elite they would have shared by themselves.
Isn't that right @TassieNZ and @Medw1311 ?

I have a resource that I transmitted yesterday morning it is still waiting to be approved it is super slow
Well, we're sorry for that but right now there are over 2000 resources waiting for approval. Approval mean check links, check description to fit guidelines, fast check on code, check on ownership proof. Things that take time. A lot of time

Reactions: jereve and BaapJaan
The difference with GPL Elite is that it is ran by 2 babiato staff, myself and @TassieNZ
If is anything to be shared from GPL Elite they would have shared by themselves.
@Babak has access to GPL Elite and already takes what he needs for babiato from there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock