• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I am giving for 3 members a Android app

I am giving for 3 members a Android app it will be on web app and I will deploy the app on my developer account if you dont have your own.
What will you get?
Complete files of the project.
Inside you will get the app source code, personal keystroke, app icons, all used information used to develop the app, access information of the app and it's admin panel access information, if deploy on my Developer account you will reacive the URL of the app for play store and my personal email for any new upgrades for support on the app not for other purposes only for upgrade support.

The app can be on my Developer account as long as you need.

What I get out of this giveaway? As a developer I wont get nothing just to provide a help for those that want to have there app deployed on play store.

This giveaway it will be more for a member that really need the app.

FAQ Questions:
1- What you need from me? I will need from you the URL, icon or favicon, logo size 1024x1024 not less.

2- How can I access the admin panel?
You will acces your admin panel on the sub domain or subfolder that you install the files for the admin panel.

3- What I have to do?
Yo will need to upload a source file to your server on a subdomain, subfolder or root folder for me to activate your app from the moment that I will develop the app. This is how web app works, with a admin panel for you to modify or change anything for the app.

You will get from me a tutorial of what you can and cant do when the app is deployed on playstore. This will teach you how to keep the app on that service without having them take it down from Play Store.

You can contact me on Inbox if you are interested.

This giveaway will be ended at the end on December.
You should read the rules carefully. Since you already have warning points from other moderator.
Placing you on 7 days ban.

Giveaway content should be included in the hide tags. PM's are NOT an acceptable way to distribute giveaway content.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock