• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hunted - A Flowing Editorial Magazine Theme

Hunted - A Flowing Editorial Magazine Theme v8.0.6

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Hunted - A Flowing Editorial Magazine Theme - Download Hunted - A Flowing Editorial Magazine Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 16253424

Download Hunted - A Flowing Editorial Magazine Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 16253424
Looking for the best WordPress magazine theme with a neat and bold design? We present you Hunted: A Flowing Editorial Magazine Theme.

Hunted is a strong and comprehensive theme with its various features that can meet the expectations from an editorial magazine site. If you have a rich content and want to present it in a compact way, this theme...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, when I wanted to install the theme it tells me that the css style is missing, could you fix that? Thank you.

Unpacking the package…
Installing the theme…
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Theme installation failed.

Hello, when I wanted to install the theme it tells me that the css style is missing, could you fix that? Thank you.

Unpacking the package…
Installing the theme…
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
first unzip whole package and install the theme only in theme section

• Love
Reactions: rpelegrin

Unpacking the package…
Installing the theme…
or read here

• Love
[QUOTE = "Babak, publicación: 299037, miembro: 1"]
o lee aqui
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://help.market.envato.com/hc/e...eme-is-missing-the-style-css-stylesheet-error [/ URL]
[/ CITAR]
Thanks, what I did was the following, open the file that I downloaded and opened the file, then, I chose the file that is inside that is ¨¨Hunted¨¨ and it installed well, but now I have a question, what difference is the Hunted with the Hunted Child? excuse my ignorance.

[QUOTE = "Babak, publicación: 299037, miembro: 1"]
o lee aqui
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://help.market.envato.com/hc/e...eme-is-missing-the-style-css-stylesheet-error [/ URL]
[/ CITAR]
Thanks, what I did was the following, open the file that I downloaded and opened the file, then, I chose the file that is inside that is ¨¨Hunted¨¨ and it installed well, but now I have a question, what difference is the Hunted with the Hunted Child? excuse my ignorance.
A parent theme is a stand alone theme which have no dependencies on other themes. A parent theme is fully functional on its own without the need for any other features from any other theme
A child theme cannot function on its own without the parent theme. The child theme inherent the functionality of the parent theme. The child theme can change or add extra functionality or styling to the parent theme without changing the actual parent theme.
And what are the advantages of using child theme.?
The most important advantage of a child theme is the fact that you can change/add to the functionality or styling of the parent theme without changing the actual parent themes' templates. The advantage are, if you have a theme that you have not coded, and you need to change some functionality and/or styling, you will not loose any customizations if you update the parent theme if your custom code is in a child theme. Child themes are the safest and most recommended way of making changes to a parent theme.

[QUOTE = "Babak, publicación: 299043, miembro: 1"]
Un tema principal es un tema independiente que no depende de otros temas. Un tema principal es completamente funcional por sí solo sin necesidad de otras características de ningún otro tema.
Un tema hijo no puede funcionar por sí solo sin el tema padre. El tema hijo inherente a la funcionalidad del tema padre. El tema secundario puede cambiar o agregar funcionalidad o estilo adicional al tema principal sin cambiar el tema principal real.

La ventaja más importante de un tema secundario es el hecho de que puede cambiar / agregar funcionalidad o estilo al tema principal sin cambiar las plantillas de los temas principales. La ventaja es que, si tiene un tema que no ha codificado y necesita cambiar alguna funcionalidad y / o estilo, no perderá ninguna personalización si actualiza el tema principal si su código personalizado está en un tema secundario. Los temas secundarios son la forma más segura y recomendada de realizar cambios en un tema principal.
[/CITAR]
I already understood, thanks for removing my doubt, is it advisable to have FTP? If so, is there a tutorial on how to install and configure it to upload the themes?

[QUOTE = "Babak, publicación: 299043, miembro: 1"]
Un tema principal es un tema independiente que no depende de otros temas. Un tema principal es completamente funcional por sí solo sin necesidad de otras características de ningún otro tema.
Un tema hijo no puede funcionar por sí solo sin el tema padre. El tema hijo inherente a la funcionalidad del tema padre. El tema secundario puede cambiar o agregar funcionalidad o estilo adicional al tema principal sin cambiar el tema principal real.

La ventaja más importante de un tema secundario es el hecho de que puede cambiar / agregar funcionalidad o estilo al tema principal sin cambiar las plantillas de los temas principales. La ventaja es que, si tiene un tema que no ha codificado y necesita cambiar alguna funcionalidad y / o estilo, no perderá ninguna personalización si actualiza el tema principal si su código personalizado está en un tema secundario. Los temas secundarios son la forma más segura y recomendada de realizar cambios en un tema principal.
[/CITAR]
I already understood, thanks for removing my doubt, is it advisable to have FTP? If so, is there a tutorial on how to install and configure it to upload the themes?
read here

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock