• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hub - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Hub - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v4.3

No permission to download
Hi. Please, any update to the 2/2/2022 version?
changelog not mentioned.

Last edited:
Hello :)

I just wanted to inform you that the last version 2.1 posted here doesn't work. The actual theme is in its right version 2.1 (y), but the 'hub-core' and 'hub-elementor-addons' plugins which are essential to the functioning of the theme are still in the old v2.0.5.

I tried the manual update as always, but this time it's not working and says "You have the latest version of this extension" (which is not true).

Is there a kind soul who could share the plugins in version 2.1 with us, please?

Thank you ;)

@cooljojo
Working on my side.
Period but not period.
You can just delete plugin folders on ftp and unzip new versions of plugins , it can fix your issue.

Reactions: cooljojo
Nothing wrong with mine, just updated from v2.0.5 theme to @Ledzepy v2.1 and no issues for me on local.

Did same on sandbox I had open, a fresh install and installed hub core and hub elementor addons at v2.1 with hub portfolio at v1.0.2

You should be able to update them through the theme setup, or if not manually yourself.

Just curious now as I recall you asking this before on previous versions.

• Love
Reactions: Babak and cooljojo
Thanks for your answer @empyrium and @bobsmith!

I did everything I could to make it work on my current website by trying every method you described, but it always ended up the same way. But at the end, by reading you Bobsmith I had the idea to try on a fresh WP install and it worked! :)

So I conclude that my current website has some kind of issue in the update process of this theme. But it's ok, I just transfered all the v2.1 plugins from the fresh install to my current website and it's all good now ;).

Thanks to both of you for confirming to me that the v2.1 was working on your side (y)!

I'm sorry for having made a false alert, my bad. Next time I'll directly try on a fresh install before reporting anything.

Thank you!

I usually delete theme folder and upload zip file then extract no matter which theme it is as long as ive the child theme, not sure what caused this but fresh install is the long way dude :)

Reactions: cooljojo
Yes, it's working.

You can still ask here if need help with addons, although might be best for you to see if you can work out the reason for the conflict stopping you overwrite on existing install.

It is really only the plugins/addons that need to be updated and nulled that we would normally upload along with the theme.

The ones that are freely obtainable from the theme itself we tend to not worry about obviously. 😜

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkabot69
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock