• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to increase more downloads of my mobile app

ravi2143

May 20, 2022
I have created a mobile app and need more downloads and subscribers for my app.

Last edited:
Share with your network and request them to download and test your app. Your family, your friends, and school/workmates, share on Facebook pages, and groups, create social media pages and keep posting regularly. Create banners and posters and share. Create a buzz.. let people know the value in your app.

Reactions: ravi2143
As above ^ Video demonstrations and to show that it's beneficial to people helps. YouTube and lots and lots of Reviews. Also targeting Forums where people would interested in the app. For example, if the App is fitness related, go and post on some fitness forums and create a forum signature with information on your app. This could get you some interest.

I don't know what kind of app it is. If you provided a little more information, we could advise further.

Hey, I have created an app to play 60+ games online. How to increase downloads on that. Please provide something. I have no network at this point.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock