• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How To I Get Content To Get Google Adsense Without Writing

Status
Not open for further replies.
You misunderstood.. I'm not talking about money, impressions nor clicks.. I'm just saying that purely copied content can be approved by adsense. Mine was twice.
The numbers mentioned are the amount of articles posted/copied. In 4 months this test lasted.. I wasn't deindexed nor saw any drop in impressions
can you share us tutorial of same like from where ur copying or doing the things it would be much helpful for all of us guys.

can you share us tutorial of same like from where ur copying or doing the things it would be much helpful for all of us guys.
Source depends on your niche..
but there's nothign special I did.. no secret formula. it could have been pure luck.. (i'll see when my new site is ready)
I configured the site to my liking in appearance,
added the google site kit plugin and configured it
and xml sitemap plugin
started uploading scraped articles (and kept feeding the site with autoposting plugins I found in here)
then started to ping the sitemap with the plugin day after day
followed adsense guide .. a bit of patience.. and I was in..

Actually the first time took me longer to be accepted since I forgot the ads.txt file (it was a long alcohol infested week and couldn't really see what I was reading)

Reactions: Danish Khans
You misunderstood.. I'm not talking about money, impressions nor clicks.. I'm just saying that purely copied content can be approved by adsense. Mine was twice.
The numbers mentioned are the amount of articles posted/copied. In 4 months this test lasted.. I wasn't deindexed nor saw any drop in impressions
Regardless of you downplaying the $, I had a mischievously humorous thought that perhaps the bots and those to approve your site saw 30,000+ posts and said, whaaaaaaaaaaat! 😲 Forget it! There's no way, I'm going to go through all those posts - APPROVE! 😜

Last edited:
Possible with AI generated Content with Well Configured Site .
I've got 2 site approved on 40 Articles generated by AI .

Everything is possible.

Possible with AI generated Content with Well Configured Site .
I've got 2 site approved on 40 Articles generated by AI .

Everything is possible.
Nice! Congrats! Articles are one part of the puzzle; the required pages and layout are also necessary, wouldn't you say?

By the way, which AI platform do you use?

Reactions: xeexoic
Nice! Congrats! Articles are one part of the puzzle; the required pages and layout are also necessary, wouldn't you say?

By the way, which AI platform do you use?
I Said Well-Configured Site. That's what I mean (Pages +layout + SEO Configurations etc).
And AI tools doesn't matter. You can use any tool you want . I've used Article forge , CloserCopy both.

Key to get Approval is : Just play with your mind :D . Don't Go for Traffic. Don't go for Site age , Don't Go for premium themes or only .com domains etc . You can get approval on any domain any theme without traffic .

I Said Well-Configured Site. That's what I mean (Pages +layout + SEO Configurations etc).
And AI tools doesn't matter. You can use any tool you want . I've used Article forge , CloserCopy both.

Key to get Approval is : Just play with your mind :D . Don't Go for Traffic. Don't go for Site age , Don't Go for premium themes or only .com domains etc . You can get approval on any domain any theme without traffic .
You're definitely right. Thank you for pointing out my error. Google complained about my layout or something of such, but I couldn't decipher what was wrong with the site. Unfortunately, after Thanos' attack on Babiato this year, the nice fella who promised to take a look at the website when I'm ready was affected by the attack - all his previous stats were wiped out. Maybe that saddened him not to return. :(

Babiato is Good That's why I'm here to Help People. As Everyone here is seeking help

I don't know much about posting stuff here or guides I'm new here.
Oh okay. Welcome to the family.
I'm kind of disappointed. I thought you brought your magic wand to wave on all the websites seeking Google Adsense approval and bam! We'll all get approved. How could you leave it behind??? 😊

Oh okay. Welcome to the family.
I'm kind of disappointed. I thought you brought your magic wand to wave on all the websites seeking Google Adsense approval and bam! We'll all get approved. How could you leave it behind??? 😊
I'm still on it and Getting ready 3 of my new sites for adsense approval :) . Getting approval is not hard as you are thinking.

Reactions: WhiteFluffyPuppy
Source depends on your niche..
but there's nothign special I did.. no secret formula. it could have been pure luck.. (i'll see when my new site is ready)
I configured the site to my liking in appearance,
added the google site kit plugin and configured it
and xml sitemap plugin
started uploading scraped articles (and kept feeding the site with autoposting plugins I found in here)
then started to ping the sitemap with the plugin day after day
followed adsense guide .. a bit of patience.. and I was in..

Actually the first time took me longer to be accepted since I forgot the ads.txt file (it was a long alcohol infested week and couldn't really see what I was reading)
can u share the plugins names if possible here? it would be helpful for us

Reactions: Kay
Thank you for sharing. Please, do you have templates for the pages Google requires/expects to see on the website like privacy, etc? If yes, care to share?
Thank you.
We have a saying that's left to us from one of Aesop's myths.. "with Athena, move your hands".. meaning its not enough to pray to the Gods for help when you're drowning, you gotta try to swim..
Just look at any already approved site.. copy their pages and modify them to suit your own. ;)

We have a saying that's left to us from one of Aesop's myths.. "with Athena, move your hands".. meaning its not enough to pray to the Gods for help when you're drowning, you gotta try to swim..
Just look at any already approved site.. copy their pages and modify them to suit your own. ;)
Trust me, on Babiato, many people including me, have boats of different sizes trying to rescue drowning people, especially newbies.
Sometimes, questions are not asked specifically for oneself but so that the responses given can help others on the forum and even those searching online. It's not every time we need to reinvent the wheel - such an approach does not speed up learning and development, ask science. In the process, people take the good and bad with it when we could easily cut through the clutter and ask or learn from someone who appears to have the Babiato spirit of HELPING.

Thank goodness for Aesops cause I have 3 sayings, hold on, let me go find them. Yep! Found them: We are experts at different levels of knowledge. Everyone is an expert at something. Be kind, we don't know it all. 😊

Reactions: psalinam
I'm still on it and Getting ready 3 of my new sites for adsense approval :) . Getting approval is not hard as you are thinking.
I'm rooting for you. Let's know how it goes. I'm sure your detailed insight into the outcome would be very helpful and useful to others. All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manny59
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock