• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to generate thousands of unique content for Free

Is this mini guide helpful for you?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sandybandy

Trusted Uploader
Nov 19, 2019
4th Dimension
babiato.co
Step 1: Get the articles Did you know that there is a bunch of videos on Youtube that have a unique subtitle? They are not used everywhere on the Internet. There are a lot of tutorials, even someone is selling software to extract the subtitle. But we prefer the most simple method. And it is FREE. You don’t need to install any software.

After 1 minute, I have a 1362 words content. That costs $25 if you hire some copywriter to write it for you. Imaging in 15 minutes, you can get 30-50 articles like that. And remember, you have the best content from the good author.

Resource Link: https://downsub.com/

Tips: You need to edit content to fit your brand, audience. Try to extract 30-100 subtitles at a time.
You should check duplicated all of them, as some of them are script write so they maybe post somewhere in the author’s blog. (Don’t worry, you can get a lot of them)
Then, hire the Fiverr sellers to do this task for you.
Save a thousand dollars and have unique, great content for many months for your business.
Step 2: Rewrite the article. Now you have the content you can use up for many months.
We suggest publishing 2 posts/weeks on your blog.
Now the main part, how to rewrite them in a short time.
Hire Fiverr sellers We really don’t want to do it yourselves, so we will hire another do the job for us. You can easily find some Fiverr sellers do this kind of job.

or you can use any spinning content article.

I know most of you already know about this method but your suggestion is welcome to extend this method into more unique ways.

For anyone that is serious with their content, I have to mention this content idea sucks. I have tested this, and many others have also, for years now, and in the end, I can say 1 thing.
The quality of the articles nearly always suck, and if you spend the time required to make the articles/subs look good, at the same time you could have written a good quality anyway.
The only good thing about using videos, I recommend simply watching the video, and write down content ideas based on the video, while watching the video in the background. Use the info you wrote down, to make a decent quality.
That way you get better articles, and you don't spend 45 minutes restructure a video sub, into a shitty article.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock