• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to earn money ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzatuZana

Banned User
Oct 5, 2018
India
catbox.me
Is there any way to earn money which is enough to make a proper living ?
I and my few friends want to do business but we can't decide we don't have skills like web designing, programmer etc.

Thousands of people visit site, do anyone of you have ideal what can we do ?

Investment in stock markets requires money and time but we don't have much and we don't want to invest in those yet as none of us quite knowledge about it.

Anyway, I am from India

I and my few friends want to do business but we can't decide we don't have skills like web designing, programmer etc.

Investment in stock markets requires money and time but we don't have much and we don't want to invest in those yet as none of us quite knowledge about it.

Anyway, I am from India
amazon affiliate is very good
i start learning :D
backlink and good articles is very importand in amazon affiliate

Yes, my partner said that
but we need site or something that will make users to buy from the links or else sending links will look like spamming

you do job ?

Earning money is nothing more than a by-product of value creation. Forget about investing in stock etc. Identify a problem in the marketplace and solve people's problem. That's how you make money.
Yes! And thats the biggest problem about the younger generation, everyone only wants to make money quick with dropshipping, day trading crypto etc but not actually creating any value to the community.

Reactions: ghost9496 and CCCP

Anyway, I am from India
What can you do? Whats your education? any skills? anything?

Reactions: rareout
Create a tutorial site targeted to your country so that user can easily understand the content
Put affiliate links of the software that you are creating tutorial, but tutorials should be good,
you can also put reviews on that site.

@madddgamer
Dropshipping is a nice idea and we made plan for it.

@Limonlu_Babiato
I personally think, we have a scope of working in our own locality but can't decide what to setup. Many upper and middle class people lives, need to set up a business which they have need.

I know, no one get millionaire in one day, there is always failure and success, so i need a better plan before I do something

@CCCP
I am currently studying B.Com
I have knowledge about market place, online sites, seo, website designing, account, tally (learning), I don't have skill, I am fully perfect in any of the above but i have little knowledge

For other two, they are graduates, doing corporated jobs like Tally firm company making entry to products in and out, making payment receipt etc.

@tavosantos
I also thought about and I will make
But thinking what the site should be about

@sweetedschoy01
You need a place to share affiliate links,
many people earn from amazon and other shopping site's affiliate link but mostly have some YouTube channels. No one wants to run a channel
But i plan to use affiliate links on the site

any expert here for Amazon Affiliate?
any suggestion for the best affiliate theme and plugin?

@madddgamer
Dropshipping is a nice idea and we made plan for it.

@Limonlu_Babiato
I personally think, we have a scope of working in our own locality but can't decide what to setup. Many upper and middle class people lives, need to set up a business which they have need.

I know, no one get millionaire in one day, there is always failure and success, so i need a better plan before I do something

@CCCP
I am currently studying B.Com
I have knowledge about market place, online sites, seo, website designing, account, tally (learning), I don't have skill, I am fully perfect in any of the above but i have little knowledge

For other two, they are graduates, doing corporated jobs like Tally firm company making entry to products in and out, making payment receipt etc.

@tavosantos
I also thought about and I will make
But thinking what the site should be about

@sweetedschoy01
You need a place to share affiliate links,
many people earn from amazon and other shopping site's affiliate link but mostly have some YouTube channels. No one wants to run a channel
But i plan to use affiliate links on the site

I think you are India as per this comments lol

AliExpress and Alibaba dropship is best for awesome earning... But but but..
Niche selection and real traffic redirection is tough.. if you don't advertising or promote.. dropshiping go to fail.. I like dropshiping.. actually I'm working on AliExpress dropshiping .. using flatesome theme..

Reactions: soyeb786
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock