• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to check if server is Litespeed or Apache?

parthjuneja

Banned User
Oct 19, 2020
Pluto
I ordered litespeed web server hosting but under site health it shows Apache server. In cpanel also I see apache handlers. Are there any other ways to check about the webserver. When I talked about it from support they said it is showing because of cloudflare.

make a file on your website root folder with following content:

PHP:
<?php
phpinfo();
?>

access the url from a web browser: https://your.domain/yourfile.php

If on Server API section says LiteSpeed then you're running on a LiteSpeed server.

PHP:
<?php
phpinfo();
?>

If on Server API section says LiteSpeed then you're running on a LiteSpeed server.
thanks will check right now

PHP:
<?php
phpinfo();
?>

It shows CGI/fast CGi

If you don't want to make it public PM me with website address and file name

use wappalyzer plugin for firefox or chrome.

it will tell you what server and more your website is using.

Reactions: parthjuneja
Probably yes. It is possible that hey have both apache and litespeed running but your website is served by apache

If you have SSH access to your server then you can further check by issuing these 2 commands from CLI:

ps -ef | grep litespeed

If appear a running process with pid then issue the next one:

netstat -ntpl | grep ':80'

It will tell you which web server is listening on 80 port

Example: for one of my servers the result is ('Ive underlined and bold the web server name)
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:80 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 405000/nginx: maste
tcp6 0 0 :::80 :::* LISTEN 405000/nginx: maste

If you have SSH access to your server then you can further check by issuing these 2 commands from CLI:

ps -ef | grep litespeed

If appear a running process with pid then issue the next one:

netstat -ntpl | grep ':80'

It will tell you which web server is listening on 80 port

Example: for one of my servers the result is ('Ive underlined and bold the web server name)
Is there any easy way for a newbie like me, like by using IP address?

if using wordpress under site health it will give you server information as well.

it could also be using litespeed with apache handlers as well.

Not related to this service, but how do I find if the server uses HDD, SSD or Nvme type storage?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock