• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: academicnursinghub.com

Good day
After 15 seconds on the site... The site looks ok... Except for 2 issues:

1) Issues on smaller screen size, I'm on 15" and I see broken things in the Hero section (see on the right of the image), the form is not full... MEANS, your site is not 100% responsive.
-Try to use those size screens tester online to see if it work with all kind of screens.

image_2022-06-12_040338222.png

2) The name is a big NO-NO, when reading the name, I thought... Cool, finally someone here is building serious projects for professional nurses... Then I was surprised to see that it is about writing services.
English is my third language and I speak it since high school (32 years ago) and seriously, I do not see what NURSING has to do with WRITING.
-Try to find another name that includes one or both keywords, or just be imaginative, at the end, use R, use STER, and whatever to come up with a cool name (use name generators).

That's it for now.
I hope this helps.

Don't forget to say thanks.
Cheers.
NoBs

Hey,
I think you should change these :
- Reduce height of the Menu in Desktop Version
- Change or Resize the slider (Main Page Picture) , the person in the left has not head and its not eye catchy
- The quote form's Button (Order now) has not a good position
- Header line height in each section of home page (for example our popular academic ...) should increase
- In 4 steps should move to the next line
- Final CTA ( Get quality writing service needs some designing improvements)

Overall look is Good and Good luck in making money

Hey,

it took me a long time to load the website. I tested it with pingdom, look at the screenshot I attached. Maybe you can try lazyload images. But apart from the speed, it looks really professional! (y)

However I do agree with @nobs ; the name is a bit confusing. But my English is not that good so I might also be wrong here.

Regarding the design, maybe the padding of the mask to order something could be increased as the button "ORDER NOW" is only like 3pixels apart from the bottom of the mask.
The same goes with the headline "Contact us" on the contact us site.
In the footer where you show the possible payment options, the color of Paypal does not match the footer background color and it's hard to read for the visitor.

Anyways, it's still an extremely well designed page. The services are clean cut and understandable and you can find any information you might need. I really like it.

Good luck and all the best,
Kaeferliebe

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-25 um 22.01.41.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-25 um 22.01.41.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock