• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to activate Elementor pro with the key?!

Niko Nemo

Trusted Uploader
May 28, 2019
Hello friends :)

I have Elementor pro license key, i didn't buy it but received it before a few months. Now i tried to use it to see does it work but i don't see how to do that. I have tried with nulled and with the untouched version of Elementor pro. When i try to put it manually it forwards me to their website, or in other cases when i find the field to put the key it is somehow disabled etc....

Is there any way to do that properly...!?

Thanks!

Hello friends :)

I have Elementor pro license key, i didn't buy it but received it before a few months. Now i tried to use it to see does it work but i don't see how to do that. I have tried with nulled and with the untouched version of Elementor pro. When i try to put it manually it forwards me to their website, or in other cases when i find the field to put the key it is somehow disabled etc....

Is there any way to do that properly...!?

Thanks!
Either someone else has already activated elementor pro with the same key or it might be expired. If it is genuine then contact the developer.

Reactions: Niko Nemo
Elementor changed how licence activation works a while ago.

You can no longer just enter the key, you need to login to the Elementor Account that holds the licence from your site.

What version of Elementor Pro are you trying with.

Yes, probably both of You are right...

With the latest versions....Maybe i should try with some older...?!

Yes, probably both of You are right...

With the latest versions....Maybe i should try with some older...?!
The last version you could enter the key manually was 2.5.14 from July 2019

Actually, try going to yoursite(dot)com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=elementor-license&mode=manually

I opened with this link, i see the field for a key then i tried to deactivate but nothing happens, field is unclickable, can't type in anything...

Is that the same with both nulled and untouched versions?

Yes, in nulled version i can see the manual option but on untouched i have just "connect&activate" where i get redirected to their website.

I have tried with 2.5.15 version (don't have older) and its the same problem...

Even when visiting that link I gave on untouched?

I managed to find a copy of v2.4.4 that was shared on here back in the day that is still downloadable. It's probably nulled but should give you the manual option.

Note: That even if you do manage to register it this way you will still need to connect to a free account to access templates etc.

Yes, with that untouched version too...And with this old version, it gives me a manual option but i cant deactivate it or type a new key inside the field, it's unclickable like blocked somehow...

In that case the only thing left to you is to delete both Elementor + Elementor Pro then go into your database and remove anything related to Elementor.

Once you've done reinstall the Untouched versions and try the URL I mentioned earlier again.

Finally, i made it. On the fresh WordPress install with the untouched version of the Elementor pro and with the link for manual input of the key.
But the key is not good: "Your license is missing. Please check your key again."
Now i know :)

Thanks a lot for the help!!!

Reactions: Medw1311 and smalok
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock