• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

how to activate the catalog mode of woodmart theme + WCFM ultimate and WCFM group and staff only for certain group of users?

pctecneco

Nov 3, 2018
Argentina
Can any programmer give me some idea?

scenario. Multivendor site with wfcm ultimate and wcfm group and staff + woodmart theme + woocommerce.

in this site there are two groups.
1 group we will call "local".
1 group we will call "ecommerce".

the local group should have only the catalog mode available by default. no shopping cart. only the prices.

the ecommerce group should not have the catalog mode available. This seems easy by disabling the catalog mode of Group and staff in the options it has.

the problem is the "local" group

They should be able to select the group that corresponds to them (local).
then select one of the memberships for that group.
then they should be able to upload their products in catalog mode "without having to uncheck options every time they upload a product".
This is the real problem. when I tested with sellers, most of them forgot to check the catalog mode and then forgot to check the "remove from cart" option.

I can't believe it's so difficult. of course I tried already with the wcfm people, but without success.

thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock