• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

hoverify v3.0.54 NULLED

Hi! I'll try to explain how to nulled new versions:
  1. Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hoverify/bbpokcagpggnekcmamgdieebhpkjmljm and install
  2. Go to the folder where you have the extension installed, normally it is in C:\Users\MarcosT96\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\UserData\Default\Extensions\bbpokcagpggnekcmamgdieebhpkjmljm
  3. Remplace the activate.js on folder Activation for nulled the new version.
  4. Activate and use like premium stuff.

Greetings from Argentina!
Marcos <3
This method generates a Corrupt Error

Hi! I'll try to explain how to nulled new versions:
  1. Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hoverify/bbpokcagpggnekcmamgdieebhpkjmljm and install
  2. Go to the folder where you have the extension installed, normally it is in C:\Users\MarcosT96\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\UserData\Default\Extensions\bbpokcagpggnekcmamgdieebhpkjmljm
  3. Remplace the activate.js on folder Activation for nulled the new version.
  4. Activate and use like premium stuff.

Greetings from Argentina!
Marcos <3
Hi, I tried succesfully use it in chrome and vivladi, but had problems with firefox, I can't find the folder where I must paste the file, can you help me please? Thanks

Reactions: Vicktor
This method generates a Corrupt Error
You need to replace the activate.js in the js > activation folder
The activation folder is inside the js folder.

For example:

C:\Users\{yourusername}\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\User Data\Default\Extensions\bbpokcagpggnekcmamgdieebhpkjmljm\3.0.59_0\js\activation

You need to replace the activate.js in the js > activation folder
The activation folder is inside the js folder.

For example:

C:\Users\{yourusername}\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\User Data\Default\Extensions\bbpokcagpggnekcmamgdieebhpkjmljm\3.0.59_0\js\activation
On Mac. Replacing the activate.js does not work.
It corrupts the extension.

Hoverify 3.0.62 Update

1. Download zip file;
2. Unzip anywhere you want (don't delete the folder);
3. Open chrome chrome://extensions/ and load folder
4. Open extension and enter any name, email, device name;
5. Use ext free.

Attachments

• Hoverify-3.0.62.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 112
1. Download zip file;
2. Unzip anywhere you want (don't delete the folder);
3. Open chrome chrome://extensions/ and load folder https://prnt.sc/1xr18g4;
4. Open extension and enter any name, email, device name;
5. Use ext free.
Thank you for your help. How do I solve this:

Failed to load extension

FileG:\Other computers\Amihan [DELL]\Desktop\Documents\Plugins\Hoverify 3.0.78\Hoverify 3.0.78
ErrorDefault locale was specified, but _locales subtree is missing.
Could not load manifest.

Thank you for your help. How do I solve this:

Failed to load extension

FileG:\Other computers\Amihan [DELL]\Desktop\Documents\Plugins\Hoverify 3.0.78\Hoverify 3.0.78
ErrorDefault locale was specified, but _locales subtree is missing.
Could not load manifest.
Hey kindly share the screenshot. Don't worry about the manifest error just click on clear (top right - bin icon). Restart Chrome fill in details and it should be good to go after you fill any fake key, email and device name.

Hey kindly share the screenshot. Don't worry about the manifest error just click on clear (top right - bin icon). Restart Chrome fill in details and it should be good to go after you fill any fake key, email and device name.
Hey Vic! I appreciate your response. However, the error still persists even after restarting Chrome/the laptop - https://prnt.sc/V05P9u4VllrJ . What am I doing wrong?😭

Did you unzip before uploading? (Like did you upload folder after unzipping or did you select the folder inside the zip directly?)

Did you unzip before uploading? (Like did you upload folder after unzipping or did you select the folder inside the zip directly?)
Yes, I unzipped the folder first. Here are a couple of screenshots of the folder I`m trying to upload. I`m thinking the folder is missing some key files perhaps the _locales subtree.

Attachments

• Hoverify.png
    Hoverify.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Hoverify2.png
    Hoverify2.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Sad
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock