• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Houzez - Real Estate WordPress Theme

Houzez - Real Estate WordPress Theme v3.1.0

No permission to download
i need help please
Do I have to manually translate every property that the agency adds on my website?? I am using wpml

I translated it using wpml, but when I add a property from the agency panel, the property is added in only one language and I have to go to the admin panel and translate it What do I do to make the agency plate capable of placing the property in both languages?

Babak updated Houzez - Best Real Estate WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Houzez Theme v2.7.1

Download Houzez v2.7.1 - Real Estate WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Houzez v2.7.1 Released on September 13, 2022

Please update plugins after update theme.
[New] .webp image format support for front-end create listing
[New] WPML flag and plus button for admin properties grid
[Improved] Elementor compatibility
[Fixed] Agency picture replaced when an agent updates their picture
[Fixed] When you enable Auto Generate Property ID and you duplicate an existing property both properties are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
i need help please
Do I have to manually translate every property that the agency adds on my website?? I am using wpml

I translated it using wpml, but when I add a property from the agency panel, the property is added in only one language and I have to go to the admin panel and translate it What do I do to make the agency plate capable of placing the property in both languages?

Well, that's pretty much how WPML works. You have to upload different versions (translated) for each page/product/service. Although you can use other online services like Google Translate to translate the original text into other language.

But you will have to create separate version for that language in WPML. It's not some AI tool that automatically translates for you. It just handles different language versions of pages/products/services for you.

Hey guys, I'm trying to import Houzez blocks into the Library, but the answer is : ''The library can't be loaded from the server''... Any ideas?

Attachments

• Capture plein écran 2022-11-14 141327.bmp.jpg
    Capture plein écran 2022-11-14 141327.bmp.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 31
Google login not working
I'm able to click on social login and my Gmail accounts are popping up, but after I click on the account the data doesn't reflect and it simply redirects to the homepage without creating an account. No matter how many times I try the result doesn't change.

Babak updated Houzez - Best Real Estate WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

Houzez Theme v2.7.2

Download Houzez v2.7.2 - Real Estate WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Houzez v2.7.2 Released on November 26, 2022

[New] Luxury Homes detail page floor plans section added in elementor
[New] WhatsApp button for headers
[New] Tiktok, Telegram, Skype social media icons for headers and footers
[New] Disabled Schedule A Tour depending on the property status. Example: Property is marked SOLD, but visitor still see Schedule A Tour. This doesn’t make...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
I'm facing this error after update also the social login functionality not working. Is it just me or happening to everybody?

Attachments

• screencapture-sapnaghar-in-wp-admin-index-php-2022-11-28-19_14_05.jpg
    screencapture-sapnaghar-in-wp-admin-index-php-2022-11-28-19_14_05.jpg
    521.9 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: nightwolf
have not test it yet, your "error" is just a simple warning to update your database nothing to do with houzez
You missed the entire problem, There is a gap between wordpress logo and settings icon, in between that space two random people names are written and there is a option to choose file which is literally not uploading anything anywhere & it was not only in backend but frontend too.

You missed the entire problem, There is a gap between wordpress logo and settings icon, in between that space two random people names are written and there is a option to choose file which is literally not uploading anything anywhere & it was not only in backend but frontend too.
oh hahahahahahaha i had to look twice even after you told me that, i dont have this with my installation, its probably from something else

Hello
Does anyone know how to edit the sharing options that appear on a particular property?
Attached screenshot as an example
Thank you

Attachments

• fp-share1.jpg
    fp-share1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 21
  • fp-share2.jpg
    fp-share2.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 21
Babak updated Houzez - Real Estate WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Houzez Theme v2.7.3

Download Houzez v2.7.3 - Real Estate WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Houzez v2.7.3 Released on January 06, 2023

[New] Option to redirect schedule your form to another url after success. See, Theme Options → Property Detail → Schedule a Tour
[New] Option to show properties header search for blog and single post pages
[New] Sidebar position option for blog and single post pages
[New] Webhook for property schedule tour form...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and rober
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock