• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hostiko - WordPress WHMCS Hosting Theme

Hostiko - WordPress WHMCS Hosting Theme 83.0.0

No permission to download
Reactions: Babak
I haven't installed it, just trying to download it for the first time and the download link is not working. Wanted to test it before I buy it.
Download link updated!
Thank you. If getting this theme is an issue, I can buy it from Envato and start uploading this theme. However I will wait for @TassieNZ
It's not just a matter of purchasing. It requires nulling including the download and integration of all Demos etc. :)

• Love
Reactions: lxsaif and Babak
Download link updated!

It's not just a matter of purchasing. It requires nulling including the download and integration of all Demos etc. :)
Totally agree with you. I am not an expert but if the community is facing the issue due to plugin availability, I can purchase and upload clean copy or send it to you for nulling it. :)

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Totally agree with you. I am not an expert but if the community is facing the issue due to plugin availability, I can purchase and upload clean copy or send it to you for nulling it. :)
Clean copy no use without license key. However, I have access so can keep it updated. :)

Clean copy no use without license key. However, I have access so can keep it updated. :)
Sorry to trouble you much, I don't see the nulled zip file in the download. The below one.

If using Elementor Theme you need to install:
Hostiko.zip (Elementor Theme folder)
HostikoImportor_nulled.zip (Elementor Theme folder)

Sorry to trouble you much, I don't see the nulled zip file in the download. The below one.

If using Elementor Theme you need to install:
Hostiko.zip (Elementor Theme folder)
HostikoImportor_nulled.zip (Elementor Theme folder)
I think we did this FIXED NULL slightly differently.

Try just installing Elementor Theme/Hostiko.zip If I remember correctly it's all integrated! :)

Reactions: markmillar2k
Hi, used elementor theme -> hostiko.zip

getting this error, demo layouts not loading

deactive.jpg

How to solve this bros

@TassieNZ bro tested on 3 php versions ea php56, ea php72, alt php74 using elementor theme hostiko.zip with required plugins

facing issues ea php56 show - file get content command deactivate unable to import demo layouts premade

In alt php74 cant even install shows php.ini file size error even changed to 256M :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyway to fix this issues?

Thanks

Update - resolved the errors its coz of the php default selector (set to old php version) setby hosting provider, before installing config the domain with recent version of php it installs without error

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock