• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hospital AutoManager | Advance Hospital Management System Software

Hospital AutoManager | Advance Hospital Management System Software v1.5

No permission to download
Hello
Can u help me, I have successful install in Xamp server but when I log in for the first time it says Email/password incorrect.
it seems the system didn't create the user record. After you insert the database details, the system takes a minute to create the database tables, sometimes that is not enough, and sometimes it takes more than one attempt to insert the user record, anyway it is better to wait for 2 minutes before creating the user account, try re-installing everything from the scratch and wait two minutes before creating the user account.
Anyways, I use wamp server, and everything seems to work normally, admin dashboard works like a charm.

Last edited:
Reactions: kapimpiticeo
it seems the system didn't create the user record. After you insert the database details, the system takes a minute to create the database tables, sometimes that is not enough, and sometimes it takes more than one time trying to insert the user record, anyway it is better to wait for 2 minutes before creating the user account, try re-installing everything from the scratch and wait two minutes before creating the user account.
Anyways, I use wamp server, and everything seems to work normally, admin dashboard works like a charm.

let me try that

• Code:
    Database Name only alphabet, numbers and underscores may have
Error..

Can someone help (I am a newbie in coding - don't know much)). How to add currency to bills/invoices or amounts in Hospital automanager?
Thanks in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock