• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hide My WP Ghost Premium For WP

Hide My WP Ghost Premium For WordPress v.7.2.03

No permission to download
its giving me problem of you cannot access the ressource on this server, so what the relationship between wp extension and my server?????? @Babak @NullMaster check this ressource please

I have a lifetime license, but after a little check on this one, I found many differences that grab my attention !

Please can you share the original untouched version you worked on ?§

proof

changes

• Wow
Reactions: 3xploit
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE VERSION
= 7.0.12 (20 Feb 2022) =
* Compatibile with WP 6.2
* Fixed - Handle the physical custom paths for wp-content and uploads set by the site owner
* Fixed - Compatibility with more plugins and themes

Tanks

I know how to activate it, but to do it I need the original unmodified plugin. The free version that is in WordPress does not work to activate it, I tried it, it did not work with that one, I think they have a separate premium plugin and that is the one we need to activate it, if you manage to get it maybe I or one of the people on the web can activate it .

Babak updated Hide My WP Ghost Premium For WP with a new update entry:

Hide My WP Ghost Premium v7.0.14

Download Hide My WP Ghost Premium v7.0.14 Nulled Free
= v7.0.14 (23 Mar 2023) =

* Update - Compatibility with WP 6.2
* Update - Added the option to whitelist URLs
* Update - Added the sub-option to show a white-screen on Inspect Element for desktop
* Update - Added the options to hook the whitelisted/blacklisted IPs
* Fixed - small bugs / typos / UI

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock