• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hide elementor tags and classes on chrome/firefox inspector

madmitos

Babiato Lover
Feb 27, 2021
Hello everyone.

Is there any way that I can hide all the elementor tags or classes? When you use the tool "inspect" in Firefox or Chrome you can see in the image bellow:

elementor_example.png

I searched on the internet but I didn't find anything that explain if is it possible and how can I hide or mask them. I din't try myself since I don't want to break my website and I'm not such an expert.

Thank you all :)

Last edited:
Short answer is no.

Reactions: madmitos
Hello everyone.

Is there any way that I can hide all the elementor tags or classes? When you use the tool "inspect" in Firefox or Chrome you can see in the image bellow:

elementor_example.png

I searched on the internet but I didn't find anything that explain if is it possible and how can I hide or mask them. I din't try myself since I don't want to break my website and I'm not such an expert.

Thank you all :)

Did you try this using Wp Hide Pro:

And here is an complete article about that :

Did you try this using Wp Hide Pro:

And here is an complete article about that :
@madmitos asks about hiding/masking elements' classes, all of those hide wp plugins won't hide/mask class because it'll break your website. Class is used as selector in js and css, hence short answer from @medw1311, but you can always do search-replace to the entire plugin (elementor) to change them and 3rd party addons most likely won't work anymore.

Reactions: madmitos
@madmitos asks about hiding/masking elements' classes, all of those hide wp plugins won't hide/mask class because it'll break your website. Class is used as selector in js and css, hence short answer from @medw1311, but you can always do search-replace to the entire plugin (elementor) to change them and 3rd party addons most likely won't work anymore.

I know brother, and i think @medw1311 is an expert on Elementor, but did you read the whole article ?

Reactions: o..
I know brother, and i think @medw1311 is an expert on Elementor, but did you read the whole article ?
Interesting!! I'll have to check that out at some point.

• Love
Reactions: Mscv50
It is possible to do, but not recommended at all. As @Jancock said it could break other plugins, also every time you have an error you will always be suspicious of the hack, so you will have to disable it, make everything to be as it was before (but always in doubt you forgot something), fix the error, test and then enable the hack again. That would be debugging hell for me. I don't see any advantage in hiding elementor as I also don't see an advantage in hiding WP. If it is for security reasons it will only stop the script kiddies, anyone that really wants to hack the site will detect WP and elementor even if you change the directory names and the css classes.

Reactions: o.. and Mscv50
It is possible to do, but not recommended at all. As @Jancock said it could break other plugins, also every time you have an error you will always be suspicious of the hack, so you will have to disable it, make everything to be as it was before (but always in doubt you forgot something), fix the error, test and then enable the hack again. That would be debugging hell for me. I don't see any advantage in hiding elementor as I also don't see an advantage in hiding WP. If it is for security reasons it will only stop the script kiddies, anyone that really wants to hack the site will detect WP and elementor even if you change the directory names and the css classes.

Yes, one important thing for me is that I want my website running smooth as it is. I suspected that changing all the classes and other tags with 3d part plugins wasn't a good practice for the fact that anything can break.

I'm going reading the content that @Mscv50 shared and take my conclusion if still worth it.

Reactions: Mscv50
I'll be damned, they do just like that. But I suspect they don't work with 3rd party integration (like elementor addons), but if they do I bet they're doing it on they fly as soon as the page finish rendering and I think this will affect performance. IMO.

Well said. I could think 1 reason to hide elementor aside security by obscurity tho, I myself have a project where I gain competitive advantage by using elementor in our business process/workflow and I certainly don't want any of our competitor to know and start using elementor the way we do (I'm not gonna go on the details here but this is a specific niche). So hiding elementor is a valid idea but for now it doesn't worth the trouble.

Last edited:
Well said. I could think 1 reason to hide elementor aside security by obscurity tho, I myself have a project where I gain competitive advantage by using elementor in our business process/workflow and I certainly don't want any of our competitor to know and start using elementor the way we do (I'm not gonna go on the details here but this is a specific niche). So hiding elementor is a valid idea but for now it doesn't worth the trouble.

Yes, this is my main point. Using Elementor I have a huge advantage against my competition. I can have more design and workflow as speed building my project.

Maybe soon somehow it will be easier to hide.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock