• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hi Babiato!

bluemoon

Oct 19, 2020
Hello guys and girls!

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm a self employed consultant who works with business owners and help them grow their business.

I'm also into tech and design, so I'm always on envato (over 100 purchases) and other websites always checking out the latest stuff.

I'm not very active in here (posting wise) but always check the forums and see what's new.

Cheers! :)

Reactions: Nulzzosa
Welcome to the jungle 🦧

I can't see that you have shared any of those over 100 purchases here which I find surprising since I am sure you are taking advantage of the stuff shared here by others.

Last edited:
Reactions: bluemoon
Hello guys and girls!

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm a self employed consultant who works with business owners and help them grow their business.

I'm also into tech and design, so I'm always on envato (over 100 purchases) and other websites always checking out the latest stuff.

I'm not very active in here (posting wise) but always check the forums and see what's new.

Cheers! :)
Welcome to the maze,
Read the rules as you navigate thy forum.

Welcome to the jungle 🦧

I can't see that you have shared any of those over 100 purchases here which I find surprising since I am sure you are taking advantage of the stuff shared here by others.

Can't see why not... I'll go through my folders and see what's not shared here already.

Welcome to the maze,
Read the rules as you navigate thy forum.

Did I break any rule I'm not aware of? I did read the rules before posting anything. Not sure if that was general advice or hinting at something specific I did :)

Did I break any rule I'm not aware of? I did read the rules before posting anything. Not sure if that was general advice or hinting at something specific I did :)
Chill :D just advice!
Do you buy from theme forest too? ever come across their coupons?

Chill :D just advice!
Do you buy from theme forest too? ever come across their coupons?
Haha was just checking ;)

Yes I do, can't say I'm aware of their coupons (my envato account is 11 years old).

I have most of the "usual suspects" that are already posted here (salient, enfold, 7...etc), noticed one that's not here, in the process of uploading my first resource, but it's not nulled (you lose import functionality without license), is that allowed?

Yes I do, can't say I'm aware of their coupons (my envato account is 11 years old).

I have most of the "usual suspects" that are already posted here (salient, enfold, 7...etc), noticed one that's not here, in the process of uploading my first resource, but it's not nulled (you lose import functionality without license), is that allowed?
hi welcome, please help keep the resources up-to-date, that would be greatest help for those who are in need.

thanks

Not really sure about your query but @tuton012 will gladly answer you. I am looking to buy some theme forest themes but i do need coupons to supplement the cost.

Never heard of envato or themeforest coupons before this. They do exist on coupon sites, but there's literally no place to enter any coupon codes on the checkout page.

A look into their forum confirms that envato doesn't have a coupon system (unless you mean buying through third party sites).

I could be wrong and missing something here :rolleyes:, sorry couldn't help. Let me know the name of the theme, maybe I have it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock