• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[HELP] Woocommerce Tiered Ticket Pricing

KarmaticOne

Trusted Uploader
Mar 13, 2019
5th Dimension
Hello my lovely Babiatos!

I'm running into a wall building out a Woocommerce site and was hoping one of you good folks could help point me in the right direction.

I have set up Woocommerce to sell tickets to an event, but I need to make the price dynamic based on stock availability OR date triggered pricing in order to encourage early sales.

Primary Example (Invetory Based):
Tier 1) First 100 tickets sold = 50% Off
Tier 2) Next 100 tickets sold = 25% Off
Tier 3) Last 100 tickets sold = Full Price

Alternate Example (Date Based):
Tier 1) 60 days before Event date = 50% Off (Early Bird)
Tier 2) 30 days before Event date = 25% Off
Tier 3) Week of the Event = Full Price

I've installed Woocommerce Tier Pricing plugin but this only seems to work on the logic of bulk Quantity sold (ie. A single individual buys x10+ tickets to receive a discount)

I know there are 3rd party services like TICKERA that offer this feature but I was hoping to do it all in Woocommerce so any suggestions would be sincerely & greatly appreciated.

Much love to all for your time & assistance! 🙏 💗

Last edited:
Reactions: tingtung
Hey there,
The only plugin/app that i've stumbled upon that might be able to help you to achieve that, is the following: https://theeventscalendar.com/products/wordpress-event-tickets/

I hope, this may help you.

Regards

Thanks-a-billion @Hardii , I greatly appreciate your assistance very much!

Unfortunately, this plugin requires that you also use their "Events" module which doesn't work for these requirements as the theme we are using already has its own fully integrated Events engine that I can't really pivot away from.

I was hoping that there might have been a Woocommerce solution to this but I haven't had any luck.

That being said, I am geniunely grateful for your time and consideration my friend.

Reactions: Hardii
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock