• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help please.. How to replicate this sites features?

Khawk1

Babiato Lover
Dec 15, 2019
The Beach
So the site Fundrise.com is a real estate crowdfunding site..

Basically, it is a site where a group of people can join the site (membership features), and invest in houses in a large group if they do not have so much money but still want to invest... For example, you can invest 500usd and someone else invest 5000usd. You each get a 10% commission on your investment.

They build houses or restore old buildings... Whatever... And then they sell them and share the profits based on the initial investment.

I have spent hours looking on codecanyon to see what wp plugins could be used to recreate the site's features but I have no idea what to look for, and my brain is drawing a blank.

If possible please try to help me out with this, as I'm thinking about trying something like it but on a very small (1 house at a time) scale.

However, I really want to have the site built on WordPress as it's easier to change the various details continuously if needed.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
So the site Fundrise.com is a real estate crowdfunding site..

Basically, it is a site where a group of people can join the site (membership features), and invest in houses in a large group if they do not have so much money but still want to invest... For example, you can invest 500usd and someone else invest 5000usd. You each get a 10% commission on your investment.

They build houses or restore old buildings... Whatever... And then they sell them and share the profits based on the initial investment.

I have spent hours looking on codecanyon to see what wp plugins could be used to recreate the site's features but I have no idea what to look for, and my brain is drawing a blank.

If possible please try to help me out with this, as I'm thinking about trying something like it but on a very small (1 house at a time) scale.

However, I really want to have the site built on WordPress as it's easier to change the various details continuously if needed.

Thanks a lot.

Hey brother,

I don't really understand what you're asking for. But a while ago I did something with the following topic:

and from there I got what I needed, which was basically like a dashboard for my "Vendors".

and you can add the houses with price and others.

I hope it helps you.

• Haha
Reactions: JasminQ and Khawk1
This would require actual development from web programmers, they are using the helium platform based on vue. It's all custom coded, although not hard to program. The hard part is the backend, and by backend I mean the paperwork involved to make sure you're doing everything properly. I signed up with $10 dollars just to see their portal and it's very intricate, I'm thinking this is probably a firm with alot of investment capital already that built this service on top of their exisiting business to offer retail investors a way to also invest money. My question is, do you actually have a plan, an idea of how'd you implement this if I could have this made?

Reactions: Khawk1
Hey brother,

I don't really understand what you're asking for. But a while ago I did something with the following topic:

and from there I got what I needed, which was basically like a dashboard for my "Vendors".

and you can add the houses with price and others.

I hope it helps you.
Thank you for your input.

I know it's maybe hard to explain/understand what I am looking for..

My problem is that I need the features that will make it possible for investors to select between several options housing investments to put their investments into. Maybe 4 different "boxes" each with option to change invested amounts and percentages return on the investment. Example the bigger investment = bigger yield.
+ i need the backend so the customer can view /handle their investments.

I am thinking the only thing that can do this is an investment platform such as investorm or other investment platform sites..

However they are php scripts (available in here on babiato) but I can't customize the design myself (other than super basic things) and if you start this kind of site it's better of you build it on a platform you fully control. In that case wp is 100 x better, was wanted to know what plugins or ideas you all had potentially 🙂

This would require actual development from web programmers, they are using the helium platform based on vue. It's all custom coded, although not hard to program. The hard part is the backend, and by backend I mean the paperwork involved to make sure you're doing everything properly. I signed up with $10 dollars just to see their portal and it's very intricate, I'm thinking this is probably a firm with alot of investment capital already that built this service on top of their exisiting business to offer retail investors a way to also invest money. My question is, do you actually have a plan, an idea of how'd you implement this if I could have this made?
HI Monkeh

My thoughts are at the moment as mentioned in the comments above as well to look towards investment platforms and how they can be used for this project (with small tweaks potentially) if it's not possible to get something done optimally in WordPress, as those platforms have more or less all features needed to make it work out if the box.

In regards to a plan.
Yes I have 90% of a plan for now.
Work in progress naturally.
Would be willing to share the details with you in pm if you wish to hear more, but no point in mentioning it here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock