• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Already Nulled Help me to Null eShop Web - eCommerce Single Vendor Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i haven't read the script fully, but i am able to bypass the asking purchase code issue.

Go to file:

application\hooks\MyConfig.php

Solution option 1:

line no. 129:

if ((empty($doctor_brown) && empty($web_doctor_brown) && empty($admin_app_doctor_brown)) && !in_array(current_url(), $exclude_uris)) {

replace it with below line.

if ((!empty($doctor_brown) && empty($web_doctor_brown) && empty($admin_app_doctor_brown)) && !in_array(current_url(), $exclude_uris)) {

This will disable the purchase code option

============================================================

Solution Option 2:

on line 34 in function loadSystemResources()

completely delete this function and all it's code till line no. 58, means you need to delete line 34 to 58

now, go to line 112 and delete function verify_doctor_brown() and all it's contents

completely delete this function till line 182. Means you need to delete codes from line 112 to 182.

=============================================================

Now it won't ask for purchase code when you try to open any other option in navigation.

• Love
Reactions: phlovy
Note: I have tested both the solutions, only to bypass the purchase code asking page, i haven't tested the other functions.

You can just replace the attached file and it will be nulled ;)

Attachments

• MyConfig.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock