• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help me To Make a Secure Website As Much As Possible

asifshaikhtsn

Jan 8, 2021
i m done so much research and find that these 4 plugin is best security plugin. so my question is Can I use these 4 Security plugins simultaneously on the same website.

1.wordfence
2.iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security)
3.wp cerber security anti-spam & malware scan
4. Security Ninja Pro

or it may be create problem for my website.

I want to make my website as secure as possible because my website has been hacked once before, so I am afraid that my website may not be hacked again..

please help/suggest Me

Can I use these 4 Security plugins simultaneously on the same website
Suggested not to do it. Just pick one. I use wordfence successfully and with proper settings you have no worries against attacks.

I want to make my website as secure as possible because my website has been hacked once before, so I am afraid that my website may not be hacked again..
No one will guarantee that for 100%. There are a lot of developers with poor coding skills that are releasing plugins/themes with critical security flaws. Even most experienced may miss or forget something.

Not my intention to badmouth but I've got one of my sites hacked last year and with only one plugin installed from legit source (elite video player) everything else being wordpress stock. Never used that player again and also asked for a refund.

Suggested not to do it. Just pick one. I use wordfence successfully and with proper settings you have no worries against attacks.

No one will guarantee that for 100%. There are a lot of developers with poor coding skills that are releasing plugins/themes with critical security flaws. Even most experienced may miss or forget something.

Not my intention to badmouth but I've got one of my sites hacked last year and with only one plugin installed from legit source (elite video player) everything else being wordpress stock. Never used that player again and also asked for a refund.
Wordfence is enough for all type of hacker attacks. I don;t have any coding knowledge that's why i am worry about my site and you know not 100 or 200 but hacker inject more than 1500 malware code and redirect url in my site.

@asifshaikhtsn as @slvrsteele has mentioned there not guarantee that it will be 100% secure but it can be avoided, keep your plugins updated and WordPress version setup Cloudflare and used only one security plugin having multiple will cause conflict also hosting has to do a lot in the role free hosting, or cheap hosting could be potential risk try to go with a reputable company

On other hand, you can see Allywebsite security services to secure more your website there's coupons for 100% OFF

Reactions: hreela
@asifshaikhtsn as @slvrsteele has mentioned there not guarantee that it will be 100% secure but it can be avoided, keep your plugins updated and WordPress version setup Cloudflare and used only one security plugin having multiple will cause conflict also hosting has to do a lot in the role free hosting, or cheap hosting could be potential risk try to go with a reputable company

On other hand, you can see Allywebsite security services to secure more your website there's coupons for 100% OFF

@tuton012 i ' m using hostinger hosting and first they suspended my hosting account due to this hacked ulrs and when i was asking them for help me to remove malware code because i don't have coding knowledge then they simply said that they have only hosting knowledge. Hire Any Developer to Clean your site. This type of service they provided

@tuton012 i ' m using hostinger hosting and first they suspended my hosting account due to this hacked ulrs and when i was asking them for help me to remove malware code because i don't have coding knowledge then they simply said that they have only hosting knowledge. Hire Any Developer to Clean your site. This type of service they provided
sorry to hear that bud, do you have any backup of the site?

I am sure, code injected in files as well as in database. so you have to clean files and database too.

Its sh** company I had bad experience with them. They down my site reason they gave was DDOS attack but reality is it was new domain and no one knows my site. Lastly they tell me to upgrade hosting and gave securi affiliate link.

i m done so much research and find that these 4 plugin is best security plugin. so my question is Can I use these 4 Security plugins simultaneously on the same website.

1.wordfence
2.iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security)
3.wp cerber security anti-spam & malware scan
4. Security Ninja Pro

or it may be create problem for my website.

please help/suggest Me

I like IThemes Security.
THey have email 2FA when you login

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock