• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help me find the right theme for wordpress

Marvelfan1818

Apr 13, 2021
Hello, i'm building my website with wordpress and i think i've found the right one : Newsup (https://wordpress.org/themes/newsup/). Unfortunately it's not available here and i need the premium version (there is a request here and i "up" it). I can't spent 60$ either.

So i'm looking for another theme. I need a theme for a news website. I already tried Jnews, click mag, flex mag, betheme and i don't like them. I'm running out of ideas...

Could you recommend something please?
Thanks in advance

Hello, i'm building my website with wordpress and i think i've found the right one : Newsup (https://wordpress.org/themes/newsup/). Unfortunately it's not available here and i need the premium version (there is a request here and i "up" it). I can't spent 60$ either.

So i'm looking for another theme. I need a theme for a news website. I already tried Jnews, click mag, flex mag, betheme and i don't like them. I'm running out of ideas...

Could you recommend something please?
Thanks in advance
u can use this,

this is just similar to your choice, i hope u like it.. :)

• Love
Reactions: Marvelfan1818
thanks, i tried but it looks to much of a newspaper on the homepage. Too much categories, posts, infos.

u can use this,

Thanks newsmag looks fine on preview but i can't use it on my wordpress (i have an error)

Warning: require_once(legacy/Newsmag/functions.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-content\plugins\td-composer\td-composer.php on line 191

Fatal error
: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required 'legacy/Newsmag/functions.php' (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-content\plugins\td-composer\td-composer.php:191 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(292): {closure}('') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-includes\plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-content\themes\Newsmag\includes\wp-booster\tagdiv-wp-booster-functions.php(3): do_action('td_wp_booster_l...') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-content\themes\Newsmag\functions.php(24): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-settings.php(528): include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-config.php(92): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-load.php(37): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #8 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-admin\admin.php(34): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #9 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-admin\index.php(10): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #10 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-content\plugins\td-composer\td-

All required plugins are installed.

thanks, i tried but it looks to much of a newspaper on the homepage. Too much categories, posts, infos.

Thanks newsmag looks fine on preview but i can't use it on my wordpress (i have an error)

All required plugins are installed.
what error, u can tell, if i can help, i will surely help.

what error, u can tell, if i can help, i will surely help.
thanks, did you see the code on my previous post?

Here it is

Warning: require_once(legacy/Newsmag/functions.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-content\plugins\td-composer\td-composer.php on line 191

Fatal error
: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required 'legacy/Newsmag/functions.php' (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-content\plugins\td-composer\td-composer.php:191 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(292): {closure}('') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-includes\plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-content\themes\Newsmag\includes\wp-booster\tagdiv-wp-booster-functions.php(3): do_action('td_wp_booster_l...') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-content\themes\Newsmag\functions.php(24): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-settings.php(528): include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-config.php(92): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-load.php(37): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #8 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-admin\admin.php(34): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #9 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-admin\index.php(10): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #10 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-content\plugins\td-composer\td-

refer this

refer this

thank you, unfortunately it didn't solve the problem. I have the same error. I even paste the code suggested in the "functions.php" in the td-composer directory.

If i change the name of the directory of the plugin td-composer, i can access my admin panel again but not the website. But if i do that, i have this error

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "td_util" not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-content\themes\Newsmag\functions.php:56 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(292): {closure}(false, Object(WP_Query)) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-includes\plugin.php(212): WP_Hook->apply_filters(false, Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-includes\class-wp.php(663): apply_filters('pre_handle_404', false, Object(WP_Query)) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-includes\class-wp.php(753): WP->handle_404() #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-includes\functions.php(1291): WP->main('') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-blog-header.php(16): wp() #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\index.php(17): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #7 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress2\wp-content\themes\Newsmag\functions.php on line 56

and wordpress disabled automaticaly tagDiv Social Counter and tagDiv Newsletter

Nevermind, i made another wordpress installation just to try the theme and i don't like it :p
I would like on the home page a side bar on the right and on the left side the latest posts like a magazine and under a selection of articles or random articles and maybe some other widgets.
Newsup is really nice for that and i'm looking for something similar

Maybe i can manage to achieve that with Newspaper and the prebuilt "tech version" but it using tagdiv composer and if i could find another solution it would be great

what about the "extra theme" of elegant themes, In the forum, you can find it.

extra-preview.jpg

virustotal.png
try these

Attachments

• newsup.2.9.9.35.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • newsup.2.9.9.61.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock