• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[help] how to setup Pending Charges payment on paypal ? + Get My Funnel Builder for Best Answer

maxdigital45

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Mar 13, 2021
Indonesia
discountsaas.com
anyone know how to setup Pending Charges payment on paypal ? just like teespring did on their system ??

what payment gateways should i use ? does Paypal has such that feature ? if yes how ?

please help

due to no response & help from member, i have to GIVE reward for you who can help me to get best answer
Yes, you can Get My Funnel Builder if you can help me to get the solution

XFUNNELS is my reward to you .

any one can help me please ??

i confuse when i read that paypal page, it is not show me Steps by steps GUIDE to setup "teespring style" of payment.
Actually i have no idea what is the KEYWORD terms that i need to put to google to fix exactly TUTORIAL/GUIDE regarding my needs above

Pending charge still takes the cash from the client it just means the paypal ipn system updating to let the 3rd party applications update remotely.

But the payment done.

There no way to show them unless you setup a ipn database of all transaction taken from PayPal

Pending still means successful just time before they update 3rd partys to see the words paid....

This pending lark been around only thu covid because all systems are slow.

Hope you understand

When I buy anything from eBay I get pending but paypal taken the cash and my bank has paid PayPal and 1 hour later pending go to paid.

Paypal got a delay telling 3rd party that the money paid, it been happening since covid.

No one can help there no solution.

Unless you install ipn to no what coming in from PayPal .

Last edited:
but how Teespring setup the payment system where Buyer still NOT YET being Charged BEFORE sertain amount of people reached the purchase GOAL.

exp: Tshirt cost $12/pcs, but the buyer will charged $12 when the sales get min 20 sales. When the goal reached, all buyers will charged $12 at the same time.

this is what i am looking for.

but how Teespring setup the payment system where Buyer still NOT YET being Charged BEFORE sertain amount of people reached the purchase GOAL.

exp: Tshirt cost $12/pcs, but the buyer will charged $12 when the sales get min 20 sales. When the goal reached, all buyers will charged $12 at the same time.

this is what i am looking for.
provide an screenshot to make things clear!

provide an screenshot to make things clear!
i mean, just like teespring did on their system. i never done this before, so i can nt give any screenshoot, i just want to know who they make it possible on paypal. Case example:

a product sale for $10, but minimum 20 people needed ($200 payment collected) before that product can be shipped. The customers who pay $10 each ONLY be charge after 20 people signup/ purchase that product.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock