{HELP} How to get GDrive auths

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

rika_angelica

Sep 14, 2020
Indonesian
nontonfilm21.my.id
Hi, I'm having a problem with GDrive Auth, does someone know how to get the "Client ID
"Client server" "refresh token"

I have searched the internet for 3 hours, but could not find a tutorial to find it.
i am getting dizzy, can someone tell me

1614618852888.png

ddpanda

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Sep 5, 2019
ddpanda.net
if my guess is correct you will get them from here.

BlakenFist

FSociety
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
May 7, 2020
kkflix.com
if my guess is correct you will get them from here.
Credentials -> Create Credentials ->API KEY -> This Will Be your API ...

But What The App is Asking is for the Auth Key .. which Can Only be generated by an Auth Link Provided by that Particular App To Authenticate your Google Account....

rika_angelica

Sep 14, 2020
Indonesian
nontonfilm21.my.id

integrasolucoesbr

Jun 11, 2020
Hi, I'm having a problem with GDrive Auth, does someone know how to get the "Client ID
"Client server" "refresh token"

I have searched the internet for 3 hours, but could not find a tutorial to find it.
i am getting dizzy, can someone tell me

1614618852888.png
I got mine following this tutorial: See if it helps: